BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mariagna V.
Bueno, ya todos sabemos que el sabor de las oreos es inigualable y por eso todos las amamos.. No tengo nada negativo que decir al respecto porque simplemente para mi no tiene defecto alguno. Si pudiera comería todos los días oreos en todas sus presentaciones.
Maria P.
I like all the holiday Oreos so of course i love this ones. Halloween Oreos are just my obsession, and even if it's for trick-or-treat time, i never give it away!
keysiane d.
O oreo também faz parte dos meus lanchinhos da tarde ou de todas as horas, sempre levo um na minha bolsa em caso de fome, ja tenho o lanche perfeito para o momento de necessidade!
Laura
Each oreo cookie has a very rich flavor, its creamy filling leaves a sensation that you ate the best cookie you can try, I recommend with a glass of cold milk.
Perls c.
toa alta
Justtt loveeee these.. I love Halloween and they cas be used for alot of Halloween treat, and are perfecto for that Halloween Party... yesss it a kos👻🎃👻🎃🍁🍁
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.
Son de lo mejor! Es increíble la combinación de sabores entre el chocolate de la galleta y el sabor a naranja de la crema y aparte bonitas y muy temáticas.
Barbara D.
Oreo cookies are a staple. Even during the Halloween season when these orange Creme variety is available they put a smile on the face of a little one.
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
My boys love Oreo.ifint try this because I like the classic Oreo. I can't remember if I had this for them before. Price. I think should be cheaper
Alexana N.
Ottawa, ON
I think it is super interesting that Oreo has to have so many different flavors of cookies. I mean they always have great flavor, but super weird.
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?