Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Orange Creme

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

keysiane d.
O oreo também faz parte dos meus lanchinhos da tarde ou de todas as horas, sempre levo um na minha bolsa em caso de fome, ja tenho o lanche perfeito para o momento de necessidade!
Each oreo cookie has a very rich flavor, its creamy filling leaves a sensation that you ate the best cookie you can try, I recommend with a glass of cold milk.
Perls c.
toa alta
Justtt loveeee these.. I love Halloween and they cas be used for alot of Halloween treat, and are perfecto for that Halloween Party... yesss it a kos👻🎃👻🎃🍁🍁
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.
Son de lo mejor! Es increíble la combinación de sabores entre el chocolate de la galleta y el sabor a naranja de la crema y aparte bonitas y muy temáticas.
Barbara D.
Oreo cookies are a staple. Even during the Halloween season when these orange Creme variety is available they put a smile on the face of a little one.
Alexana N.
Kanata, MI
I think it is super interesting that Oreo has to have so many different flavors of cookies. I mean they always have great flavor, but super weird.
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
My boys love Oreo.ifint try this because I like the classic Oreo. I can't remember if I had this for them before. Price. I think should be cheaper
Karelvis C.
Doral, FL
The best. I would not change it for anything. I recommend it 100%. I wish I had many, I love it. In love forever The best product in life
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We do love our oreo's around here, but not these halloween ones, they failed the test in our house and we threw out the bag after one.
Lora K.
Noonan, NB
Fun orange fillings in a classic cookie. Flavor is the same and my little guy loves dipping them in milk. Easy halloween party snack.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?