BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Or B.
Im really exited to buy a halloween OREO .
I really like the spicy taste of it
I like to change the flaver of the thongs (espetioally the candy) I eat
And this is a very good change that fit these season of time .
You can buy it anywhere
Very recomanding
Janice H.
Every Halloween we look forward to these since you can't get this orange flavour Oreo any other time of the year! I love the bag, it's always so cute and decorated so nicely. They taste amazing and I would highly recommend trying these if you haven't already. So fun!
Sol C.
I recommend this product, I love to eat it with cold milk, it is really easy to get it since in the Halloween season they get a lot. These cookies differ by the brand of the product and the packaging of the same 🎃
Jackie N.
Christmas, FL
Milk's favorite cookie for sure! And mine! And my husband's! And my 3 boys! They always ask me if we can get "the pumpkin cookies" Maybe they think there is pumpkin in them because of the orange? Or maybe the pictures on them? Maybe I should just ask them! hahaha. Either way, we are all huge fans of the holidays and of Oreos! It's a win win!!
aya b.
I really like this type of Oreos it's really sweet but at the same time not that sweet it's really tasty and delicious my sister ordered them online a while ago and tasted them and they were so good of course not the est for you health but not the worst either i like try them every now and then
Anna M.
Las galletas oreo son un clasico de clasicos a quien no le arecen extremadamente deliciosas ?
me encanta la presentacion y el sabor ni se diga igul de rico y delicioso que siempre y se pueden utilizar para todo que con todo sabe rico y es muy buena galleta
Camila D.
Mar Del Plata
I just love it. Is the favorite one on the family.
Is not the best of the ebst but Oreo is one of my favorites products.
If we speak about health, is not the best.
Cover all my expetations on the flavor and i recommend to all the persons than love flavor orange cookies
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Be careful with these! Once you eat one they are hard to put down. I soak them in milk and them like they are a cereal! They get nice and mushy but don't crumble up ! Yum yum
Mariagna V.
Bueno, ya todos sabemos que el sabor de las oreos es inigualable y por eso todos las amamos.. No tengo nada negativo que decir al respecto porque simplemente para mi no tiene defecto alguno. Si pudiera comería todos los días oreos en todas sus presentaciones.
Maria P.
I like all the holiday Oreos so of course i love this ones. Halloween Oreos are just my obsession, and even if it's for trick-or-treat time, i never give it away!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?