BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
My kid loves these things! I like the different prints in each Oreo. As usual, they taste amazing.
Sally R.
Tallahassee, FL
Classic Oreos with a Halloween twist! Great for Halloween parties. You can't go wrong with Oreos!
Madria B.
Marion, IL
I love these Oreos and love the orange cream ! I'm stingy with these and hide them from the kids.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN
Very good. Simple and sustainable cookie. The orange cream makes it festive and taste delicious.
Lindsay R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the Halloween Oreos! They are are delicious as usual, and the orange cream is fun to eat.
Rain P.
Temecula, CA
My favorite oreos everrrr! I will buy 10 at a time they go by so fast they have the best taste!
Jaki T.
Nottingham, MD
I love the flavor of these, the pictures on them are cute and my grand daughter loves them too
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Halloween is my very favorite time of year and Oreos are so delicious, this product wins twice!
Stephanie S.
For some reason these orange Oreos are the best. They just taste better than the regular ones.
Mary R.
Anderson, IN
Omg...I tried these once and loved them. Way too addicted to my cookies..lol Oreo is the best!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?