BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I looooooooooooove these Oreos they are so delicious and yummy to bad they only sell them in halloween
Chey D.
If Oreos aren't good enough these are the bomb!!! I love orange creme and on an Oreo is even better !
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA
Other than christmas red Oreos these are my fav, just like the classics but orange, a fall must have.
Erika A.
Very good product. Affordable, and tasty sweet snack. Enjoy the double stuffed always if available .
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Looks super fun for halloween! you could use them as after school snacks or have them out at a party
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
I enjoy all kinds of Oreos! Love dipping in milk or splitting in half and licking off creme filling!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
These are so much better than the original Oreos!! The creme inside has a distinct different taste.
Erinn B.
Le Sueur, MN
Oreos are my all-time favorite cookie!! There is nothing bad to be said about Oreos in my opinion!
Megan M.
Just as delicious as the original. Brings me back to my childhood. Great treat come Halloween time.
Petra Y.
Carencro, LA
My kid loves these things! I like the different prints in each Oreo. As usual, they taste amazing.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?