BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sam V.
Saco, ME
Oreo are already rad. But Halloween themed ones? Even better! My favourite holiday with my favorite cookie
Chante H.
San Jacinto, CA
I mean who doesn't love Oreos!! They are heaven sent. They are perfect if your looking for something to eat
Veronica T.
Love Oreos! But prefer the regular white creme. These aren't bad I guess, just not my fav of the Oreo line!
Mikaela G.
Richmond, CA
My husband my kids and myself cannot let these go when we buy them. They are so good and very addictive .
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Yum! Delicious and spooky Oreos are great for Halloween! Great for Halloween parties and very affordable!
Genelle S.
I LOVE Oreos! Something about the holiday ones, with the colored center, makes them Tate so much better!
Shilo M.
Eastvale, CA
Oreo Halloween orange cream cookies are the perfect treat to eat while watching scary, Halloween movies!
Alicia G.
Trenton, TN
They are essentially just food colored regular old Oreos, but I think they are really cute and festive.
Courtney B.
I'm not quite sure why but these always taste better than normal Oreos. Perhaps it's the holiday spirit
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I REALLY DIDNT CARE FOR THE HALLWEEN OREOS MY CHILDREN LOVED THEM THEY REALLY LOVE THE ORANGE FILLING
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?