BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
tastes the same as regular oreos but they are still a great festive addition to your Halloween celebration!
Sam V.
Saco, ME
Oreo are already rad. But Halloween themed ones? Even better! My favourite holiday with my favorite cookie
Veronica T.
Love Oreos! But prefer the regular white creme. These aren't bad I guess, just not my fav of the Oreo line!
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
These are so good and they are great for a Halloween parties and I love how they have orange in the middle
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Yum! Delicious and spooky Oreos are great for Halloween! Great for Halloween parties and very affordable!
Shilo M.
Eastvale, CA
Oreo Halloween orange cream cookies are the perfect treat to eat while watching scary, Halloween movies!
Mikaela G.
Richmond, CA
My husband my kids and myself cannot let these go when we buy them. They are so good and very addictive .
Genelle S.
I LOVE Oreos! Something about the holiday ones, with the colored center, makes them Tate so much better!
Alicia G.
Trenton, TN
They are essentially just food colored regular old Oreos, but I think they are really cute and festive.
Courtney B.
I'm not quite sure why but these always taste better than normal Oreos. Perhaps it's the holiday spirit
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?