BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melissa P.
Lake Park, GA
The Halloween Oreos are my favorite. The cream is bright and fun and what's not to love about good oreo flavor
Samantha S.
Wheaton, IL
For some reason, I think that colored creme tastes better than the regular white. I love that halloween treat.
Savannah T.
I love these for when I have a Halloween party. They taste the same as normal Oreos but are way more festive.
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
Love, Oreos!!! And defiantly the Halloween. Cookies are a must every year! I can eat them with milk everyday'
Stephanie M.
The child in my loved this! But the adult in me started worrying about art the dyed and sugar contents......
Elizabeth F.
I love anything Halloween! Plus Oreo! So these are amazing and awesome! I def will be buying again this year!
Gina L.
We love these! The kids love them for Halloween they are so yummy and fun! A great twist on a. Classic treat
Jake W.
Trevose
I have loved oreas all my life. The orange color is really cool to look at. Taste the same as white filling.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
These are so good and they are great for a Halloween parties and I love how they have orange in the middle
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
tastes the same as regular oreos but they are still a great festive addition to your Halloween celebration!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?