BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why, but these always tastes better then the regular oreos. These are my all time favorite.
Caylee F.
Kelso, MO
I don't know what it is but I think the Halloween ones taste even better than the regular oreos. Not sure why!
Melissa P.
Lake Park, GA
The Halloween Oreos are my favorite. The cream is bright and fun and what's not to love about good oreo flavor
Samantha S.
Wheaton, IL
For some reason, I think that colored creme tastes better than the regular white. I love that halloween treat.
Shelly A.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
One of my favorite oreos. I wait all year for these to come out. Oreos and a glass of milk are the best snack.
Stephanie M.
The child in my loved this! But the adult in me started worrying about art the dyed and sugar contents......
Savannah T.
I love these for when I have a Halloween party. They taste the same as normal Oreos but are way more festive.
Gina L.
We love these! The kids love them for Halloween they are so yummy and fun! A great twist on a. Classic treat
Jake W.
Trevose
I have loved oreas all my life. The orange color is really cool to look at. Taste the same as white filling.
Elizabeth F.
I love anything Halloween! Plus Oreo! So these are amazing and awesome! I def will be buying again this year!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?