BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caylee F.
Kelso, MO
I don't know what it is but I think the Halloween ones taste even better than the regular oreos. Not sure why!
Melissa P.
Lake Park, GA
The Halloween Oreos are my favorite. The cream is bright and fun and what's not to love about good oreo flavor
Stephanie M.
The child in my loved this! But the adult in me started worrying about art the dyed and sugar contents......
Jake W.
Trevose
I have loved oreas all my life. The orange color is really cool to look at. Taste the same as white filling.
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
Love, Oreos!!! And defiantly the Halloween. Cookies are a must every year! I can eat them with milk everyday'
Gina L.
We love these! The kids love them for Halloween they are so yummy and fun! A great twist on a. Classic treat
Savannah T.
I love these for when I have a Halloween party. They taste the same as normal Oreos but are way more festive.
Elizabeth F.
I love anything Halloween! Plus Oreo! So these are amazing and awesome! I def will be buying again this year!
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
tastes the same as regular oreos but they are still a great festive addition to your Halloween celebration!
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
These are so good and they are great for a Halloween parties and I love how they have orange in the middle
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?