BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha F.
Whitewater, WI
Currently eating some now! I love Oreos and I love how they have the Orange creme cookies for Halloween! So good!
Nicole R.
Warren, MI
Great cookies with Halloween shapes! Perfect snack for me or the kids. Oreo has always been a go-to for treats
Michaelena J.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Halloween Oreos are always a favorite in my house. My son loves the awesome Halloween designs on each cookie.
Katie B.
Love oreos anyways but these are just awesome and get excited for them to come out around this time. Stocking up
Shannon H.
My favorite favorite favorite Oreos. I buy multiple boxes for my house each year. We fight over them all the time
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love Halloween and I love Oreos so these are the perfect snack!! I can't wait for fall to pick these up again!
Sibella W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
super fun for halloween! tastes yummy and just as good as the originals! yummy yummmy, love em! so do the kiddos
Samantha S.
Wheaton, IL
For some reason, I think that colored creme tastes better than the regular white. I love that halloween treat.
Shelly A.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
One of my favorite oreos. I wait all year for these to come out. Oreos and a glass of milk are the best snack.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why, but these always tastes better then the regular oreos. These are my all time favorite.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?