BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
There is way to many different combinations of oreo brands but this is one of my favorites. Colorful and delicious
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love Halloween and I love Oreos so these are the perfect snack!! I can't wait for fall to pick these up again!
Michaelena J.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Halloween Oreos are always a favorite in my house. My son loves the awesome Halloween designs on each cookie.
Samantha F.
Whitewater, WI
Currently eating some now! I love Oreos and I love how they have the Orange creme cookies for Halloween! So good!
Sibella W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
super fun for halloween! tastes yummy and just as good as the originals! yummy yummmy, love em! so do the kiddos
Katie B.
Love oreos anyways but these are just awesome and get excited for them to come out around this time. Stocking up
Nicole R.
Warren, MI
Great cookies with Halloween shapes! Perfect snack for me or the kids. Oreo has always been a go-to for treats
Shannon H.
My favorite favorite favorite Oreos. I buy multiple boxes for my house each year. We fight over them all the time
Melissa P.
Lake Park, GA
The Halloween Oreos are my favorite. The cream is bright and fun and what's not to love about good oreo flavor
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know why, but these always tastes better then the regular oreos. These are my all time favorite.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?