BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica M.
I absolutely love Oreos! Halloween Oreos though! They just get me so excited for Halloween. Has to be double stuff though.
brigitte m.
I needed the Halloween Oreo's for a recipe and so glad that I found them here! They were enjoyed by everyone at the party!!
Kristy A.
Arcadia, FL
My son loves oreos. The orange creme and Halloween shapes are very cute. I could eat them all by myself. They are very good
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Halloween is my favorite so these cookies are always a must! They sell out fast so you have to be quick when they come out.
Courtney R.
Mission, KS
I only buy Oreos when they come out during Halloween! It's like the orange give it flavor. I seriously buy them every year
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
Whether it's Halloween or any other season, Oreos or my way to go! Trick-or-treat with these Evergreen pieces of goodness.
Summer W.
I could eat a whole package of these by myself! I live dipping them in ice cold milk and letting them get real soft! Yummy!
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is one of my families favorites! It puts a spin on regular oreo's. They still taste delicious dipped in milk!
Samantha M.
kenosha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halloween oreos are better than normal oreos. I do not know how, maybe they have more filling but they just are the best.
Lisa B.
Crooksville, OH
Always great to eat Oreos but love the festive Halloween cookies! Same great taste that goes great with a glass of milk.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?