BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are hands down y favorite tasting Oreos. I'm not sure why, but they definitely taste better than the normal white ones.
Morgan O.
I love Oreo and I love Halloween! What better way than to put the two together? Definitely recommend these delectable sweets!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
What is it about the holiday-themed Oreos that make them taste SOOO much better than the originals?! I will never understand!
Summer W.
I could eat a whole package of these by myself! I live dipping them in ice cold milk and letting them get real soft! Yummy!
brigitte m.
I needed the Halloween Oreo's for a recipe and so glad that I found them here! They were enjoyed by everyone at the party!!
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is one of my families favorites! It puts a spin on regular oreo's. They still taste delicious dipped in milk!
Courtney R.
Mission, KS
I only buy Oreos when they come out during Halloween! It's like the orange give it flavor. I seriously buy them every year
Jessica M.
I absolutely love Oreos! Halloween Oreos though! They just get me so excited for Halloween. Has to be double stuff though.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halloween is my favorite so these cookies are always a must! They sell out fast so you have to be quick when they come out.
Kristy A.
Arcadia, FL
My son loves oreos. The orange creme and Halloween shapes are very cute. I could eat them all by myself. They are very good
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?