BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie D.
Norfolk, MA
I usually hate holiday versions of cookies bit these are the best. Orange cream is on point. I wish they sold these year around.
Sarah H.
I am a sucker for citrus and chocolate - CANNOT go wrong! So yummy and oh so satisfying for that crazy sweet tooth I have!
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
The orange halloween oreos are perfect this time of year. They are just as good as the original and make for a perfect fall treat
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the Halloween Oreos! They're better than the original (which are still great) and they're my favorite part of Halloween!
Jesslyn S.
Fort Meade, FL
These oreo halloween cookies are amazing they have amazing mouthwatering creme inside and they are just absolutely delicious.
Morgan O.
I love Oreo and I love Halloween! What better way than to put the two together? Definitely recommend these delectable sweets!
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are hands down y favorite tasting Oreos. I'm not sure why, but they definitely taste better than the normal white ones.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
What is it about the holiday-themed Oreos that make them taste SOOO much better than the originals?! I will never understand!
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are cute and tasty. I love the theme and Halloween is my favorite holiday so can't really go wrong with these cookies.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Love anything oreos and with halloween coming up this is the best thing to come out of it. Puts me in the spirit of halloween
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?