BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
These are my favorite hands down. even though they all taste the same, something about the halloween ones make me like them more.
Sarah H.
I am a sucker for citrus and chocolate - CANNOT go wrong! So yummy and oh so satisfying for that crazy sweet tooth I have!
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
These taste like normal Oreos with the great halloween look! These are perfect for parties or get togethers for a halloween theme
Laura G.
Minneapolis, MN
The orange halloween oreos are perfect this time of year. They are just as good as the original and make for a perfect fall treat
Eu R.
soy fiel consumidora de galletas oreos, y las ediciones especiales siempre hacen que los fans queramos probar que tiene de nuevo
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the Halloween Oreos! They're better than the original (which are still great) and they're my favorite part of Halloween!
Morgan O.
I love Oreo and I love Halloween! What better way than to put the two together? Definitely recommend these delectable sweets!
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are cute and tasty. I love the theme and Halloween is my favorite holiday so can't really go wrong with these cookies.
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
Every year at the time of Halloween I get so excited and happy that these cookies are out. They are my fav and taste so good!
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Love anything oreos and with halloween coming up this is the best thing to come out of it. Puts me in the spirit of halloween
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?