BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madison D.
Raymond, NH
The Halloween oreos are my favorite. The orange creme makes them taste better than the regular creme for some reason. super yummy!
Maria T.
I love Oreos, having the pop of color in them makes them more fun. Super delicious to eat alone or make amazing recipes with them.
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Oreos and I love when Oreo comes out with holiday cookies it makes a little more fine with the orange cream instead of white
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
If anyone is wondering these are the same oreos as normal they taste the same just different colored icing. Still same great taste
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family luvs Halloween it is my oldest son bday so u know we luv Halloween oreos they r simply delicious our all time face oreos
lia m.
Orlando, FL
Halloween Oreos cookies are excepectionaly DELICIOUS!! I enjoyed sharing the Oreos with others and realized I didn't buy enough LOL
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
These are my favorite hands down. even though they all taste the same, something about the halloween ones make me like them more.
Katie D.
Norfolk, MA
I usually hate holiday versions of cookies bit these are the best. Orange cream is on point. I wish they sold these year around.
Laura G.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
The orange halloween oreos are perfect this time of year. They are just as good as the original and make for a perfect fall treat
Sarah H.
I am a sucker for citrus and chocolate - CANNOT go wrong! So yummy and oh so satisfying for that crazy sweet tooth I have!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?