BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joyce C.
Hutto, TX
The family loves these and look s forward to them at Halloween. I also take them to work for my class it's good fun and they enjoy them
Paige B.
Love these! For some reason I think they taste better than the normal ones. Always make getting into the holiday spirt a little better!
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
The halloween Oreos are so fun! I like the orange color and I swear they taste better! The shapes are really cute and festive as well.
Beatriz G.
Mi hijo ama las versiones dobles o triples relleno pero las de Halloween le atraen más qie ninguna será por su delicioso sabor y color
Kristina R.
I love the Halloween Oreo cookies! They are just as good as the original ones. They are a good treat for after school or just because.
Courtney S.
Templeton, PA
I love the seasonal Oreos. Something about them tastes so much better than the regular ones. I will definitely be buying more of these!
Catherine W.
Staten Island, NY
Great for everyone in the family. Kids love them .Same great taste .Great for Halloween. The kids like to have them when watching tv.
Kristine R.
They were alright. Not the best oreo i have ever had. The flavor of the cookie and flavor of tge middle creme didnt go well together
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
I love all Oreos. But I especially love these because they're yummy and fun and remind me of one of my favorite seasons and holidays!
Kylie W.
Sayre, Pa
Oreos are one of my favorite cookies. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. So mixing the two just makes me like them even more.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?