BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allison R.
Levittown, PA
I love these Oreos! They're just like the original ones, but even better just because they're so much Halloween! The orange makes it awesome
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
These are so fun at Halloween time! the kids love them as treats in school! and also how they do come in individually packed choice as well!
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
By far my favorite Oreos. i NEVER buy regulaur Oreos. i will wait all year just for the orange ones. i feel like they taste wayyyy better.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
I love Halloween! And seeing these on the shelves only make me happier! They are so yummy & make me very happy! Y'all have to try them too!
Allison M.
Southbury, CT
Love to get the Halloween orange Oreos in the fall. It's a fun way to get into the Halloween spirit. They taste good and normally onsale.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
These are my favorite! I think they taste better than the others. They go great I milk and I will continue to buy them. I recommend them
Delyn M.
These are my all time favorite cookie. They always have been & always will. A couple cookies & a glass of milk is a great dessert to me.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are always a holiday favorite and they bring them out every year on halloween the oreo is a american favorite cook that is for sure
Katie F.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't know what it is about this cookie but I love it. Yummy orange double stuffed cream with the traditional chocolate cookie outside.
Joyce C.
Hutto, TX
The family loves these and look s forward to them at Halloween. I also take them to work for my class it's good fun and they enjoy them
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?