BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
These are seriously the cutest cookies for Halloween! Great to hand out for candy on Halloween! Just throw two in a Baggie and you're good to go!
Denise O.
Victorville, CA
You can never go wrong with Oreos! But the halloween ones just make them a little bit more fun! If your favorite holiday is halloween of course.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these oreos, they taste amazing . And the color makes it more fun when eating. Would totally recommend them, especially if you have kids.
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite Oreo. Obviously, doesn't taste different from the original but there is something about the halloween one that makes me happy!
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
Oreos are one of my favorite cookies....they are awesome with a cold glass of milk...I like them to get just soft enough to melt in your mouth
Jacqueline J.
Chicago,IL
I swear the orange cream tastes better than all other prep fillings. I love this version. I know the cream always gets fm changed but Halloween
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
These are my all time favorite Oreos!!! Love the filling. It seems more creamier then the original. Not the healthiest. But they're so good!
Audrey L.
Morgantown, WV
I love the flavored icing so the holiday Oreos are my favorite! The Halloween ones are the ones you can find longest so they're my favorite!
Amanda L.
Acworth, GA
These honestly taste different and much better than regular. It's probably in my head mostly but I wait for the Halloween Oreos all year long
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I love Oreo cookies and these halloween cookies are so cute.I have a halloween party every year and I always serve these.The kids love them.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?