BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
As a child, I remember that my mom would always make sure I had these in my lunch box when it was time for them. Halloween is my favorite holidays and I love oreos so it was the perfect match. Whenever I need to take a step back to my childhood, I'll pick up a package!
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Y’all, I know these are the exact same as the normal Oreo, the centers are just orange, but every Halloween I find myself buying them because they are my absolute favorite.

My mind is convinced they are creamier and taste different, even though I know they don’t.

I just love Oreos. With milk, peanut butter, coffee, hot chocolate, ice cream... they are delicious crunchy cookies. Twisting them apart just makes them more fun!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn’t like Oreos I love them specially on Halloween they got the most tastiest Halloween cookies I love their filling because they’re not as sweet as the white fillings and my father in law always gets them for us or when they come out with new Oreos they’re the best to eat and with milk don’t matter
Elizabeth F.
windermere fl
Love these. SO cute and festive. I was slightly put off by the orange coloring at first but when I tried them they taste identical to the regular. Just perfect for halloween and themed events. Not sold all year but definitely worth stocking up when they do have them in stores.
Tay B.
There's just something about seasonal Oreos that makes them delicious. Even though these taste exactly like the original Oreos, the orange-colored cream and Halloween-themed cookie designs make them all the more enjoyable. They really help get me into the fall mood.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
I don't know why these seasonal foods taste better than the original (when they typically have the same ingredients), but they do! I wouldn't necessarily call this cookie healthy, but the calories are worth it. I love these! Definitely recommend!
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
For whatever reason these always taste better than regular Oreos! I look forward to Halloween every year just for these. The only con I can think of it that I wish they had them year round👎🏻 I just have to stick up when they come out!
Jordan C.
These Oreos remind me of my childhood. I absolutely love when they have them available it genuinely brings me back to when I was five years old it's very nostalgic! They're also very fun it's a different color without it being a funky flavor.
Kelly C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Nothing screams Halloween like these Oreos!! No matter what mood I'm in, I can always go to these to get me in the Halloween spirit. They're amazing and enjoyable world wide. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out!! The orange color filling really brings you to October 31, even on a summer day!
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
These are the greatest oreos ever made! For some reason the filling is so delicious even though I'm pretty sure it's only dyed, but they taste different and way better than regular Oreos. Plus they have cute designs on the cookies as well. These are very addictive.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?