BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

N T.
Love this Oreo cookies for this season. Just fun to look at. I also make thanks giving turkey with these since these are orange and perfect for that!
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Anything about an Oreo is good. I've had every kind so far. I love that they make them to go with the holidays now. All the more reason to buy some!
Beckerz T.
I'm already a huge fan of Oreos so once they decided to put orange cream in the middle for Halloween it's still got me hooked 4 even The Fall season
Suneet F.
Allen, TX
These don't taste the same as the original flavor but they are still decent. I felt these were sweeter for some reason which I didn't enjoy as much.
Melissa J.
We love all the seasonal Oreos! It's just the right amount of creme and fun designs! The creme is more than regular Oreo and less than double stuff.
Brenda a.
I'm such a big fan of oreo so especially there holiday oreo so there so much fun with the different color cream the kids love then and taste great
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
who doesn't love oreos!! My hubby is an oreo freak i have to keep them stocked in the house. this is his go to snack.. i love the halloween color!!
Brittany M.
Moncks Corner, SC
I can't wait for this to come back in stores. To me it taste like your normal Oreo. I believe it's just the color that makes people want to buy it.
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite Oreo. Obviously, doesn't taste different from the original but there is something about the halloween one that makes me happy!
Kaley G.
Chambersburg, PA
I am more of an original Oreo fan. These don't really have a special flavor but somehow don't taste as good as the original white cream cookies.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?