BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love oreo cookies and i love love love halloween so to mix them both together is my new love love love they are delicious and taste great
Melissa J.
We love all the seasonal Oreos! It's just the right amount of creme and fun designs! The creme is more than regular Oreo and less than double stuff.
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
Overall, I love Oreos. However, there is something about Halloween Oreos that can't be beat! They are my favorite Oreos out of all of the varieties!
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
I wait all year for these cookies are kind out of Halloween! I know that they are the same as the Weibo always feel like these taste so much better!
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Anything about an Oreo is good. I've had every kind so far. I love that they make them to go with the holidays now. All the more reason to buy some!
Brenda a.
I'm such a big fan of oreo so especially there holiday oreo so there so much fun with the different color cream the kids love then and taste great
Brittany M.
Moncks Corner, SC
I can't wait for this to come back in stores. To me it taste like your normal Oreo. I believe it's just the color that makes people want to buy it.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
who doesn't love oreos!! My hubby is an oreo freak i have to keep them stocked in the house. this is his go to snack.. i love the halloween color!!
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far my favorite Oreo. Obviously, doesn't taste different from the original but there is something about the halloween one that makes me happy!
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
These are seriously the cutest cookies for Halloween! Great to hand out for candy on Halloween! Just throw two in a Baggie and you're good to go!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?