BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krista S.
It's funny because I think these taste deliciously different even though they're just a different color. I have to get my hands on these every Halloween.
Sheri O.
Killeen, TX
I love the holiday themed Oreos! These bright orange Halloween theme Oreos are absolutely delicious and cute. Great treat for kids and adults as well.
Brea-Ann L.
Wharton, TX
These kinda taste like normal Oreos but with some pizazz. They are really good even better than the original. And come on! Who doesn't like Halloween?
Taylor K.
Lomira, WI
It's an Oreo. I mean you can't go wrong because regardless they taste great. I prefer the seasonal ones for the shapes on them like pumpkins and bats.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY
Awesome cookies! the originals are great enough but I really love the holidays because they make the cookies look even better!! love the orange icing.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Anything about an Oreo is good. I've had every kind so far. I love that they make them to go with the holidays now. All the more reason to buy some!
Kandi B.
Denton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What a great twist of the original to make the Halloween Oreo friendly... love the different holidays to see what happens next to our favorite treat.
N T.
Love this Oreo cookies for this season. Just fun to look at. I also make thanks giving turkey with these since these are orange and perfect for that!
Stephanie D.
Oreos are amazing. I love how they have different color creams for different holidays or seasons. You can never have just one as they are that good!
Suneet F.
Allen, TX
These don't taste the same as the original flavor but they are still decent. I felt these were sweeter for some reason which I didn't enjoy as much.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?