BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha S.
Chattanooga, TN
Do you love Oreos? Do you love Halloween? Why not combine them?! These are obviously delicious, but the cuteness they provide makes buying a package worth it :)
Sarah C.
Tastes like Oreos, looks better than Oreos. I don't know what it is about a colored cream that makes these Oreos so appealing, but I always end up buying them!
Sydney N.
Manchester , CT
I love Oreos especially the Halloween themed one, definitely met my expectations! Great to have for a Halloween party treat! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Nothing better then the original. But the pumpkimg gets very very close . It taste good. And the pumpking taste is just right to go with the holloween treats
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
My sons absolutely love oreos, add in the great spooky orange color and they're a real hit in my house! Taste just the same as normal ones just are more fun.
Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
I am not a huge fan of oreos but for some reason I really love these, they are affordable and have a great flavor. Also they have the cutest little designs.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Who doesn't love orange creme and Halloween-themed cookies? I buy these every season! No cookies from the store really compare to Oreos - they're the best.
Robyn F.
I know these do not taste any different than regular Oreos, but I just love getting the seasonal Oreos. It makes having my cookies and milk more enjoyable!
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love orange cream flavored anything and I love chocolate and Oreos. I also love Halloween so these cookies are perfect if you love those things! Yumyum!!
Cherie F.
Prairieville, LA
These are fun to buy for the kids at Halloween time. We make many different treats with them. They taste like regular Oreos to me, they are just more fun!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?