BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary P.
Boston, MA
Halloween Oreos. The orange with the dark cookie really stands out and makes these cookies extremely festive for Halloween. Definitely a great addition to any Halloween gathering or celebration.
marlene c.
Pretty much everything ya love about a traditional oreo in a festive halloween package. The designs are cute and it's a great snack to take to a spooky get-together, cause who doesn't love Oreos?! I also think it's important that the coloring in the orange creme doesn't tint your whole mouth either.
Natalie S.
I love Oreos any time of the year but my love for Halloween makes these even better to me! They have the traditional Oreo taste, just with a festive Halloween design!
Lori L.
Clearfield, UT
I would prefer if they came in double stuffs. I love that Oreo's have a cookie design for every holiday. It makes after school snack with the kids. Best eaten with a nice cold glass of milk!
Cherilyn C.
Palatine, IL
These are my favorite! Fall is my favorite season and this is the perfect addition to cider and pumpkin spice everything. Tastes great and I love the designs on the cookies.
Jenna G.
Absecon, NJ
These cookies are the best Oreos out there. Even though it's the same creme something about them make they so much tastier and they seem to be more stuffed the the original.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love holiday Oreos! I honestly think they taste better than regular Oreos. I like to make chocolate bark for each season with the themed Oreos- so easy, and a great gift.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They taste really good and I really like the color because it is really attractive to the eye. I really recommend it for those who love Oreos and the halloween spirit.
Virginia G.
Tomball, TX
Estas oreos son lo maximo y muy ricas, excelente para la noche de brujas, cada tema que traen en cada epoca del año me sorprenden aparte que nunca pierden su sabor que la caraterisa como la mejor galleta del mundo estes donde este en cualquier momento puedes acompañarlo con unas oreos
Samantha S.
Chattanooga, TN
Do you love Oreos? Do you love Halloween? Why not combine them?! These are obviously delicious, but the cuteness they provide makes buying a package worth it :)
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?