BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angelique L.
Honolulu, HI
I wish these were year around, I know Halloween is coming when these treats come back! These and Hocus Pocus scream, "HALLOOWEEEEEEN!"

They're the tastiest of all Oreos. The king of cookies.
Bethany B.
Lexington, KY
I love Oreos... and I'm a sucker for kitchy holiday version products. I do tend to stay away from them, however, because it seems the colored creme cookies are always double-stuffed, which is just too much cream for me.
Thalia G.
Great

Halloween is my fav holiday and i love these themed oreos i like to decorate them or put out as a display. Its a great party treat and i love oreos who doesn't
Nicole J.
Lacey, WA
These oreos bring me into the warmth of the season. I love these because they are very festive and bring joy to my heart . it brings me back to my childhood and they are better than most cookies that i have eaten .
Paul S.
Indianapolis, IN
These are as delicious as regular Oreos but so much more fun! If I were you I would hide them from everyone in your house and not share them. They are that good.
Cortney L.
Jacksonville, NC
Our favorite cookies! And everyone knows the colored cream tastes better than plain. We usually buy at the military commissary, which makes them pretty cheap! Haven't found any knock off brands that come close.
Deborah G.
Leesburg, Ohio
I had these last Halloween, they're OK. Nothing like the original. They don't really taste any different then other ones so just a way to sale product i guess! I'm old school.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
Something about the orange cream in the cookies makes them even better! I buy them every Halloween season when they come out and I love them! Buy these y'all these are great
Mary P.
Boston, MA
Halloween Oreos. The orange with the dark cookie really stands out and makes these cookies extremely festive for Halloween. Definitely a great addition to any Halloween gathering or celebration.
Leighann T.
Anything Halloween related is my favorite, and these are no different. I love these, and wish that they were more than just seasonal, as I would buy them anytime of the year.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?