BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jody L.
These cookies are perfect for the fall season. I bought them at the local Walmart! I feel they are very fresh. Not enough comes in the package .. My family and I could have the whole package of Oreos ate by the end of one night !!! Yummy!!
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
I love Halloween oreos I just think these types of cookies are better than the original. I bought these on sale on giant, and I feel as though they almost have the same amount of filling as the double stuffed. Not healthy at all but a good treat for a cheat day!
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
Oreos are my favorite cookie. I don't mind if the center is theme colored or plain white. Oreos are great with a glass of milk and if you love marshmallow cream and chocolate cookies then this is what you want. Knockoffs cannot compare.
natalie s.
Columbus, Oh
i know the orange doesn't taste any different. but i love the color, i think they taste better in milk, and it can change the milk orange. my favorite by far. i wish these cookies were around year long. they are sooooooooooo good. now i wish it was halloween so i could have some. ):
Mikalah D.
Springfield, MO
One of my Halloween essentials! In my honest opinion I feel Iike there is more cream in these, idk. They may not be super healthy for you but they are a great snack! Also, you can buy them anywhere (Walmart, target, cvs)! Super delicious!
Natalie P.
State College, PA
Amazing! I love Oreos and I love Halloween so these are the best! They are delicious, they taste just like normal Oreos but the look gives them a Halloween flare. They are perfect for halloween parties!!
Anna W.
I love Halloween Oreos! Well Oreos in general. These are the perfect addition to your trick or treat party and are super addicting. Highly recommended with chocolate milk or coffee or pretty much anything since they are Oreos.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
We love Oreos & my kids can't wait for the Halloween Oreos each year. They don't taste any different but because they are orange the kids think they taste more like candy! We buy them every October.
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Holiday Oreos are 100 times better than regular Oreos! They are a Halloween classic in my house. The extra stuffed orange filling just gets you in the Halloween spirit !
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Typically I'm a bit cautious about Halloween related products, because they tend to taste like pure food coloring, but these Oreo cookies were delicious. The kids loved them and they were an excellent Halloween Party Appetizer.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?