BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
These taste great but there is not really a difference to the regular Oreos. Unless you were buying these for the presentation, like a platter at a party, I find them pretty pointless because they are just being pumped full of food coloring.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love holiday-themed snacks and Oreos has no exception. These are great to have around come October just for fun between friends! We don't trick-or-treat much, but I could see them as a nice Halloween party snack too.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
Oreos are my favorite cookie. I don't mind if the center is theme colored or plain white. Oreos are great with a glass of milk and if you love marshmallow cream and chocolate cookies then this is what you want. Knockoffs cannot compare.
Brooklyn D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Oreos are my jam. I do not each much sweets but when I am feeling guilty this is my go to. This is the closest review on the regular ones. I do not care too much for the flavored ones, but the regular ole Oreos are nothing short of amazing
Jody L.
These cookies are perfect for the fall season. I bought them at the local Walmart! I feel they are very fresh. Not enough comes in the package .. My family and I could have the whole package of Oreos ate by the end of one night !!! Yummy!!
Mikalah D.
Ozark , MO
One of my Halloween essentials! In my honest opinion I feel Iike there is more cream in these, idk. They may not be super healthy for you but they are a great snack! Also, you can buy them anywhere (Walmart, target, cvs)! Super delicious!
Kim K.
Irving, TX
We love Oreos & my kids can't wait for the Halloween Oreos each year. They don't taste any different but because they are orange the kids think they taste more like candy! We buy them every October.
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Holiday Oreos are 100 times better than regular Oreos! They are a Halloween classic in my house. The extra stuffed orange filling just gets you in the Halloween spirit !
Anna W.
I love Halloween Oreos! Well Oreos in general. These are the perfect addition to your trick or treat party and are super addicting. Highly recommended with chocolate milk or coffee or pretty much anything since they are Oreos.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Typically I'm a bit cautious about Halloween related products, because they tend to taste like pure food coloring, but these Oreo cookies were delicious. The kids loved them and they were an excellent Halloween Party Appetizer.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?