BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ms. Mel H.
I love when holiday edition Oreos come out. We rush to the store to find them.. but the most exciting part is still even as an adult twisting the top off and licking the creme out then dunking the cookies into a glass of cold milk
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Fun cookies! Oreos are classic and kids (and adults) love them. The Halloween ones are so festive. You can half dip them in white chocolate with green food coloring and make them fun and hand them out to your neighbors or co-workers.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
I love Oreo's but these are my favorite! I know that the orange is just food coloring and there is no added flavor but something about these I like more, There very "SPOOKY", festive, And delicious!
Gigi P.
These are addicting! They are perfect for Halloween parties and they are cheap! I wish they had them all year! I bought mine at publix but you can pretty much buy them at any grocery store. I totally recommend these for anyone who is looking for the perfect Halloween treat!
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
We buy just about every flavor of Oreos but this color is really great in oreo truffles for halloween, if you don't want to make truffles and just want to enjoy the Oreos they are delicious as usual
Rachel R.
Shelton, CT
Great for kids and even adults, who doesn't love Oreos?! the fun, bright orange color fits very nicely in around Halloween time. I cant ever get enough of oreo cookies.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Oreos are just so good. You can't go wrong with them. Delicious but not nutritious. Definitely would recommend to make snacking a little more fun and festive for the fall and Halloween season.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Absolutely love these Oreos for Halloween they taste the same just have that Halloween funky fun orange and black theme to them you can never go wrong with Oreos yummy
Dani D.
Buffalo, NY
These are amazing. I love all the new different flavors of oreos. Orange and chocolate go perfectly together. Especially when the cookie is more of a dark chocolate.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA
I love these and flip almost every time I see them! There is no noticeable difference from the original Oreos as far as taste goes, but it's got fun shapes on both sides of the cookie. Definitely a nostalgic cookie.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?