BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sasha V.
Maybrook, NY
Oreos is my favorite cookie !!!! Especially on Halloween because of the orange color. This cookie doesn't compare to any other it's the best tasting cookie hat I will always buy !!! Who wouldn't want to try it.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I swear these cookies are better than the original ones. Something about the crunch and color of these is amazing. I'm pretty sure their double stuffed which makes them even better!
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
Oreo's are my 2 year olds favorite snack! And the orange tastes just like the regular filling so the color just makes it fun without changing the flavor. Of course they aren't the healthiest snack option but come on, they are delicious cookies!
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Best treat ever!!!! This will hit your sweet tooth and is so addictive to eat! It's a great treat to bring to a Halloween party because it's cheap and delicious. I definitely recommend this for small gatherings!
Natasha R.
Oregon, WI
Oreos are a staple in our household, they definitely are not healthy but they are very tasty! I usually get them at target since they tend to be cheaper than the grocery store.
Audrey A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like that this holiday version tastes just like the regular! I like the fun flavors but sometime you just can't be the original Oreo! The orange cream gives it the Halloween vibe and I like to share them with my friends!
Nesling R.
Oreo is one of my favorite cookies in the whole world! and halloween is one of my favorite parties. and this packet is perfect for me!! I really love that, so tasty and terrific
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
Oreos are one of the best cookies out there. It reminds me of my childhood. I love these things. And Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I always look forward to these coming out around then.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
I love Oreo's but these are my favorite! I know that the orange is just food coloring and there is no added flavor but something about these I like more, There very "SPOOKY", festive, And delicious!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Fun cookies! Oreos are classic and kids (and adults) love them. The Halloween ones are so festive. You can half dip them in white chocolate with green food coloring and make them fun and hand them out to your neighbors or co-workers.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?