BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
One of the best things about #Halloween are orange cream stuffed Oreos! I don't know what it is about these but I just feel so much more satisfied when my oreos are Halloween themed! MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!
Elizabeth P.
Placentia, CA
for some reason this version of oreos is the best to me. although it is sopoused to be the same as classic just with orange dye. but to me they taste different and in a good way!! something about the creme filling just is the best. i wait all year for these.
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
We love these at Halloween and are so sad to see them go after the season is over. They have a lot of filling in them, which makes them extra good. The only down side? They will disappear quickly. You won't be able to eat just one. Everyone loves these!
christina d.
oreos are my favorite cookie ever and i love the festive color of orange for halloween .... i look forward to eating these watching scary movies with my daughter since she is now to old to go out trick or treating because its just not cool any more
Sasha V.
Maybrook, NY
Oreos is my favorite cookie !!!! Especially on Halloween because of the orange color. This cookie doesn't compare to any other it's the best tasting cookie hat I will always buy !!! Who wouldn't want to try it.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I swear these cookies are better than the original ones. Something about the crunch and color of these is amazing. I'm pretty sure their double stuffed which makes them even better!
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Best treat ever!!!! This will hit your sweet tooth and is so addictive to eat! It's a great treat to bring to a Halloween party because it's cheap and delicious. I definitely recommend this for small gatherings!
Natasha R.
Oregon, WI
Oreos are a staple in our household, they definitely are not healthy but they are very tasty! I usually get them at target since they tend to be cheaper than the grocery store.
Nesling R.
Oreo is one of my favorite cookies in the whole world! and halloween is one of my favorite parties. and this packet is perfect for me!! I really love that, so tasty and terrific
Audrey A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like that this holiday version tastes just like the regular! I like the fun flavors but sometime you just can't be the original Oreo! The orange cream gives it the Halloween vibe and I like to share them with my friends!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?