BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Best treat ever!!!! This will hit your sweet tooth and is so addictive to eat! It's a great treat to bring to a Halloween party because it's cheap and delicious. I definitely recommend this for small gatherings!
nesling r.
Doral, FL
Oreo is one of my favorite cookies in the whole world! and halloween is one of my favorite parties. and this packet is perfect for me!! I really love that, so tasty and terrific
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like that this holiday version tastes just like the regular! I like the fun flavors but sometime you just can't be the original Oreo! The orange cream gives it the Halloween vibe and I like to share them with my friends!
Natasha R.
Oregon, WI
Oreos are a staple in our household, they definitely are not healthy but they are very tasty! I usually get them at target since they tend to be cheaper than the grocery store.
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
Oreos are one of the best cookies out there. It reminds me of my childhood. I love these things. And Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I always look forward to these coming out around then.
Kelly C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Nothing screams Halloween like these Oreos!! No matter what mood I'm in, I can always go to these to get me in the Halloween spirit. They're amazing and enjoyable world wide. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out!! The orange color filling really brings you to October 31, even on a summer day!
Ms. Mel H.
I love when holiday edition Oreos come out. We rush to the store to find them.. but the most exciting part is still even as an adult twisting the top off and licking the creme out then dunking the cookies into a glass of cold milk
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Fun cookies! Oreos are classic and kids (and adults) love them. The Halloween ones are so festive. You can half dip them in white chocolate with green food coloring and make them fun and hand them out to your neighbors or co-workers.
Gigi P.
These are addicting! They are perfect for Halloween parties and they are cheap! I wish they had them all year! I bought mine at publix but you can pretty much buy them at any grocery store. I totally recommend these for anyone who is looking for the perfect Halloween treat!
Jade G.
Millville , NJ
I love Oreo's but these are my favorite! I know that the orange is just food coloring and there is no added flavor but something about these I like more, There very "SPOOKY", festive, And delicious!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?