BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Let's talk about the most addicting fall Halloween cookie ever !! Every time I go to the store it's an instant grab. The look just gets to me and it's so festive ! Super cheap and the taste is worth it if you are a Oreo fan !
Brianne R.
Though these aren't my favorite of the Oreo line (that would be the mint and the Thins), they're not bad. They're a fun and easy way to add something extra to Halloween festivities, so I tend to buy them for that.
Frankie P.
Even your cookies can be festive for Halloween! I'm an oreo-lover and these cookies for live up to the height of their original brothers! Sooo yummy and their a total hit at all of Halloween gatherings.
Hannah Q.
This is by far my favorite Halloween treat! These Oreos are so good compared to all the other ones no matter how unreasonably that sounds! Idk maybe the Halloween theme is what makes them taste better!
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
YUM! I love Halloween Oreos. They taste exactly like the original... but I don't know something about them being orange just gets me in the Halloween spirit! These are especially good for baking spooky Halloween treats! A MUST EAT TREAT!
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
👻I love Oreos! They are so creamy and they are orange! I eat them all of the time! They are delicious and definitely recommend eating them! The only bad part about them is that if you eat to many you'll get a major sugar rush lol👻
Megan P.
Baton Rouge, LA
These Oreos are perfect for Halloween. The flavor is great as always and it doesn't alter the taste or texture . I like to use these when cooking or crafting in the kitchen during these holiday seasons
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the holiday oreos. The colored filling makes them taste better. Halloween is the start of the holiday oreos with all the different colored fillings so that means its time to stock up!
Ash N.
These cookies are great! pretty much just regular Oreo's with a little bit of orange to make them just the perfect amount of festive for kids and halloween parties! Taste just as good as the originals, and perfect for that snack table at your halloween party!
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
One of the best things about #Halloween are orange cream stuffed Oreos! I don't know what it is about these but I just feel so much more satisfied when my oreos are Halloween themed! MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?