BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich
Love these cookies! I don't know what it is! I know they're the same flavor as the original but around Halloween you just have to get the orange ones! Our entire family loves them! Theyre super cute for making the Halloween themed Oreo pops as well! Like Frankenstein, ghosts and bats!
The price is good, usually around $3 and you can find them at Walmart or other grocery retailers.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Love me some oreos. Can't go wrong. You can find these at your local grocerie store or Wal-Mart. My son loves the halloween version of these oreos. Only thing i don't like is they turn your teeth orange no biggie just brush your teeth. It does stain clothes as well.
Lizz M.
Oxford, MS
I keep a cookie jar on my counter and I just switched the cookies to these Oreos! They are obviously the same perfect taste of the traditional Oreos but in the jar they add the perfect touch of fall! Oreo Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich
Tiffany R.
Phoenix, AZ
Who doesnt love oreos? Especially halloween oreos. This taste exactly like the regular ones but it just brings halloween back. I always get these when october starts. They just bring back childhood memories. Overall these are delicious and are halloween vibed
Maddyson S.
Mesa, AZ
These are by far my favorite cookie, and when Halloween time comes around I HAVE to stock up on them because they are seriously delicious and the oNabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Orange Cremerange center is so festive!
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
Oreos are a favorite in my household. Every year for Halloween we buy these from Walmart. The kids love to take the creme filling out and redecorate them. Not the healthiest buy hey Halloween is only one day 🤷🏽‍♀️
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
Amazing! I love Oreos and I love Halloween so these are the best! They are delicious, they taste just like normal Oreos but the look gives them a Halloween flare. They are perfect for halloween parties!!
Leigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
I don’t know why I think the orange cream tastes better than the original, but it totally does! These Oreos are one of my favorite parts of Halloween! I also love the red cream Oreos for the winter. Sooo good.
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I love oreos. I love that they make the orange cream especially for halloween. They taste so good. They're a great price and I love that you can make other tasty treats with them
Nancy S.
Toney, AL
I’m always skeptical about new Oreo flavors, because let’s be honest, you just can’t mess up an Oreo! These taste just like the original ones. My family loves them and the color orange makes them more fun!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?