BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Afton F.
Hands down, the best Oreos out there I know that they don’t taste differently, the crew is just a different color, but the Halloween ones are so much better! They really put me in the Halloween mood. I love to eat them while drinking a pumpkin spice latte.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Yum! You can never go wrong with the Halloween addition of Oreos! Same great taste as the original they are just orange for Halloween. It just puts you in the spirit of the season 😉 You will not regret purchasing these.
Leigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
I don’t know why I think the orange cream tastes better than the original, but it totally does! These Oreos are one of my favorite parts of Halloween! I also love the red cream Oreos for the winter. Sooo good.
Emily E.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
As a child, I remember that my mom would always make sure I had these in my lunch box when it was time for them. Halloween is my favorite holidays and I love oreos so it was the perfect match. Whenever I need to take a step back to my childhood, I'll pick up a package!
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Y’all, I know these are the exact same as the normal Oreo, the centers are just orange, but every Halloween I find myself buying them because they are my absolute favorite.

My mind is convinced they are creamier and taste different, even though I know they don’t.

I just love Oreos. With milk, peanut butter, coffee, hot chocolate, ice cream... they are delicious crunchy cookies. Twisting them apart just makes them more fun!
Elizabeth F.
Windermere, FL
Love these. SO cute and festive. I was slightly put off by the orange coloring at first but when I tried them they taste identical to the regular. Just perfect for halloween and themed events. Not sold all year but definitely worth stocking up when they do have them in stores.
Tay B.
There's just something about seasonal Oreos that makes them delicious. Even though these taste exactly like the original Oreos, the orange-colored cream and Halloween-themed cookie designs make them all the more enjoyable. They really help get me into the fall mood.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Love me some oreos. Can't go wrong. You can find these at your local grocerie store or Wal-Mart. My son loves the halloween version of these oreos. Only thing i don't like is they turn your teeth orange no biggie just brush your teeth. It does stain clothes as well.
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
I don't know why these seasonal foods taste better than the original (when they typically have the same ingredients), but they do! I wouldn't necessarily call this cookie healthy, but the calories are worth it. I love these! Definitely recommend!
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
For whatever reason these always taste better than regular Oreos! I look forward to Halloween every year just for these. The only con I can think of it that I wish they had them year round👎🏻 I just have to stick up when they come out!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?