Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesOreo
Nabisco Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich

Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich

Nabisco Oreo Halloween Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: 5 boo-rific shapes with orange colored creme Same great taste Easy open pull tab*NEW LINE

Do these taste different?
ShhOuld I buy these?
Do these taste good?
Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich!
How would you rate this product?
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids really enjoy the Halloween ones when they come out. I don’t think they taste any different than the regular Oreos , the cream is just orange. But they are def fun during Halloween time!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite Oreos by far! I don't know why they taste so much better when they are orange but I just love them around Halloween! They make great cake pops! Crush the Oreos add cream cheese and dip in melted chocolate for an amazing treat!!
Yessy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Oreo cookies and the Halloween are my all time favorites. This does not taste like orange, it’s just orange coloring. Very good like the other cookies. :-)
Jessica E.
Powell
These are amazing I was making bat cupcakes and I used the filling of the oreos in the frosting.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Oreos are awesome and these are always in our house in October! People say they taste better, but honestly I don't really see the difference. The bright orange color is fun and festive though. They are very affordable and priced the same as regular Oreos.
Anne marie U.
Douglasville, GA
favorite cookies 100%love em delicious and in the Halloween spirit i likr meltig the oreo creme and maybe majing an haloween oreo cheesecake
Paul H.
Loves Park, IL
One of my absolute favorites for Halloween! Tastes just like regular Oreos but with a spooky theme
Shana F.
San Tan Vly, AZ
You can never go wrong with Oreos. And what better what to celebrate Halloween than with yummy orange Oreos. You won't be disappointed. These gems are the ticket to happy kids at Halloween. #MegaVoxBoxes
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
Always look forward to Oreo adaptations - especially for the holidays! Halloween being my favorite one!
Sula Z.
Skillman, NJ
Best cookie ever!!! Singular taste, perfect at any time and any moment of the day! And the children live it. Even better with coffee or milk

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...