Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich

Nabisco Oreo Halloween Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: 5 boo-rific shapes with orange colored creme Same great taste Easy open pull tab*NEW LINE

• Just bought first Halloween Oreos of the season! Nabisco Oreo C...3 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to try these but been scared are rhey any good d...4 Answers
  • did they just food colour the icing, or does the ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
Sandra D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These Halloween themed Oreos always get me in the Halloween mood. Oddly enough, I don't touch Oreo cookies any other time of the year. It's always just on Halloween. For some reason the Halloween Oreos just taste better. There also seems to be more filling in them too. I love the little spooky designs on the cookies, and the colored filling! They're great for party treats and most of the time the trays are wiped out. It's a great option enjoyed by both adults and kids. Unfortunately, they usually sell out fast. I've only ever been able to find them in stock at Walmart for like $3-$4 a bag. If you can find them in stock, I highly recommend them if you want a sweet treat that's a crowd favorite, or just something to enjoy with the family on the couch.
Sonja C.
Great way to get you in the Halloween spirit, grab a bag of Halloween Oreos!! These Halloween treats are even better than the original and you can taste the Halloween festivities with every bite. Grab some hot cider, box of Halloween Oreos, Pumpkins to carve and your Halloween celebration has begun Oreo Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Creme Sandwich CookiesSulky Stick 'n Carve Pumpkin Carving Transfer PaperPumpkin Masters Quick Sticker & Carve #HalloWIN #Influenster #HakloweeFun #Celebrate
Krystle H.
New Hartford, NY
You can always find oreos in our cupboard, the kids love when they have limited edition oreos, like these orange halloween oreos. They are great to eat, or for making pie crust, useful for decorating! And now they come in an assortment of flavors, like lemon and mint. Overall they are one of the best store bought cookies! Here's a pic of my Halloween bat cupcakes with an oreo bottom crust, fudge filled and oreo cookie and cream frosting, decorated with mini oreos and regular oreos to make the spooky bat face!
Annalise F.
Windham, NH
Personally, this is my favorite Oreo, it may seem strange but the filling tastes and feels softer and creamier and I just appreciate the festive Halloween spirit! I have been enjoying these since a kid and will continue to do so through adulthood.
Kimberly J.
These are my favorite Oreos. I have no idea why but these are the best. There is something about the cream that is just so much better than your normal Oreos. I’ve yet to figure it out. But I always buy multiple packs when they are in stock.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is it just me or do you colored icing Oreos just taste better? IHave to get these every time I see them on the shelf doing Halloween. Although you want to cry but there’s something about the Halloween ones that get me super happy
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Oreos are always good and when it's Halloween time it's time to switch up the filling to orange colored filling! I don't taste much of a difference between regular and Halloween Oreos, but I don't care- these cookies are delicious! Got a family sized one for $3.56 at Walmart the other day and everyone is happy!
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of Halloween but in many ways a fan of Oreos!! 🙌
I love when​ there are new colors and shapes and every year there's always an orange edition (that's what I prefer to call it). The shapes can be regular shaped or theme shaped. I generally go for the regular shapes unless they have the football ones which is fun!
Anyway, love to dunk my Oreos and watch the milk change color 😀
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Going to get me some of these after working a double myself & a gallon of milk then I'm gonna crash on my bed, just me, hubby & the Oreos & I may wake up with orange cream all over me & the bed...😂 love love love me some Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Chocolate Sandwich
Selena P.
Parma, OH
Halloween Oreos are my absolute favorite. I love how they change the designs on the cookie to be Halloween thing and the neon orange filling. My favorite thing to do with these is to just set them out at a party and have them catch people's eyes with the little orange. Or I really love to make truffles out of Oreos it's super simple Google the recipe and you will love it.
Where can I buy these ?
Mina R.
Does the orange make it taste any different from the originals ?
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the original ones??
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy these?
Abby L.
Is this just the original flavor or is it some special flavor? I've never seen these before.