BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Halloween Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: 5 boo-rific shapes with orange colored creme Same great taste Easy open pull tab*NEW LINE

Fallon T.
abbeville
I know it’s probably the same Creme but these Halloween Oreos always taste better than normal ones. They must be made fresh and delivered quickly because they are amazing. My 5 year old hates when Halloween is over cause we can’t find them anywhere.
Chris C.
Somerset , KY
These Oreos are so good! I really like the taste of the Halloween ones! They are an awesome buy if you find them on sale. I think these are way better than the generic brand of Oreos. I would definitely recommend that you get these!
Britney L.
Pomona
Oreos are perfect and accidentally vegan which somehow makes them even better. Any Oreo that has the colored frosting for the holiday seasons somehow make them taste even better. It's definitely not healthy but that's the least of my worries.
Amanda B.
Erie
I’m not sure why, but these oreos seem to taste so much better than the normal oreos. I love them especially because they add a fun snack around halloween and are so good to eat as well!
Krystle H.
New Hartford , NY
You can always find oreos in our cupboard, the kids love when they have limited edition oreos, like these orange halloween oreos. They are great to eat, or for making pie crust, useful for decorating! And now they come in an assortment of flavors, like lemon and mint. Overall they are one of the best store bought cookies! Here's a pic of my Halloween bat cupcakes with an oreo bottom crust, fudge filled and oreo cookie and cream frosting, decorated with mini oreos and regular oreos to make the spooky bat face!
Makenzie L.
Woodhaven, MI
I don’t know why but the season Oreos are always my favorite. They’re so much fun and taste really good. To me it seems like there double stuffed which is amazing!
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve always loved holiday Oreo cookies because of the colored center. The icing isn’t any sort of special flavor if you get Halloween, Easter, Christmas cookies. It’s just a fun and festive color. I don’t buy cookies too often but I always get excited and look forward to the holiday Oreos. Same great taste as the originals!!
cait i.
Centereach, NY
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know why but the Halloween version of Oreos is mainly for it I don’t know if they actually taste different or if it just orange food and hollering in them but I love him as a seasonal treat
Kimberly J.
These are my favorite Oreos. I have no idea why but these are the best. There is something about the cream that is just so much better than your normal Oreos. I’ve yet to figure it out. But I always buy multiple packs when they are in stock.
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For some reason, I ALWAYS pick these up in the fall. I try to eat healthy and buy as little sweets as I can, but Oreos are always my weakness. And for some reason, the Halloween ones with the orange filling just taste extra good to me! 🎃
Where can I buy these ?
Mina R.
Does the orange make it taste any different from the originals ?
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like the original ones??
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do you buy these?
Abby L.
Is this just the original flavor or is it some special flavor? I've never seen these before.

Target