Nabisco Oreo Cookies Fudge Cremes uploaded by Laura Patricia R.Nabisco Oreo Cookies Fudge Cremes uploaded by Cami N.

BY OREO

Delicious OREO chocolate biscuit topped with a mint creme layer and smothered in a fudge coating. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it. Find out HOW good by picking up a pack today! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are really good, oreos are great tasting, love a oreo, if you have not tried these you need to go right now and get some of these really good oreos, these are my favorite maybe it will become your favorite also" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy middle is the same lovable stuff but the fudge coating makes it that much better and less dry than the traditional Oreo." in 1 review
  • "If you love white chocolate you will find these hitting the right spot." in 1 review
Lani S.
It's hard picking a favorite Oreo flavor but you can't beat an Oreo covered in chocolate fudge! Its a little more pricey than regular Oreos and you don't get as many Oreos in a package, but it's well worth the money!
Thais G.

Oreo is the best chocolate cookie and with great presentation much more. I love chocolate so I eat these two combiandaos flavors of cream and chocolate make me delirious. I love whenever I can buy oreo and I highly recommend it. I love her and would not stop eating it always accompanied by a glass of milk.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty amazing, I'm not gonna lie. You've already got the classic perfection of the Oreo cookie. One bite takes me back to Montessori school in the 80s. Now take that ore and cover it in fudge. Oh my goodness! It adds a whole new element of chocolatey goodness!
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Son las galletas mas deliciosas fel mundo, sin duda algúna.
Son perfectas puedes utilizarlas tanto en postres como así solas como son, son deliciosas y cuando estan acompañadas con leche, Dios es lo mejor.
Las amo son unas galletas perfectas y sabrosas.
Las mejores del mercado, amor esta presentacion y las clasicas , no las cambio por nada
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Bought these on sale but these take Oreo's to a whole new level. They are amazing! We've had these multiple times and will buy them again. The originals are good, but the mint are my favorite! The mint chocolate covered almost remind me of thin mint cookies, with the oreo cream!
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I love Oreo cookies and eat them a lot but these are like store bought bonbons and I love it and it's affordable you get a love of them and it taste delicious 😋I'd say you just gotta try it, it's just mouth watering good
Stephanie E.
Shamong, NJ
They are so good!! I really have a probably with these and I can eat a whole pack writhing 30 minutes. They are just too good. What bothers me is that they stopped selling them at my Walmart and it is killing me!! If you can get your hand on these try them!
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
These are my favorite sweet treats ever! Very creamy and moist unlike normal Oreos. I don't buy any other sweets besides these cookies. And I always buy two packages, running out is not acceptable. Highly recommend. They are very hard to find! We were so excited to find that Walmart had them. Much to our surprise, the last two times we went they were out and I was told that it was a specialty item. They were not sure when they would be back...so sad!
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
These are my favorite sweet treats ever! Very creamy and moist unlike normal Oreos. I don't buy any other sweets besides these cookies. And I always buy  packages, running out is not acceptable. Highly recommend. They taste like thin mints filled with oreo cream. Amazing!!!
Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
Oreos are one of my favorite snacks of all time! Just saying the word "Oreos", gets me excited. Now that they come in multiple flavors, it makes the snack even better!
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
How do these taste and would you recommend to trying them
Niki G.
How is the tasting quality? Is it too chocolaty?
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Are these seasonal?
samantha d.
Hartwell, GA
Is there any new flavors? as of aug 16 2014?
Maria Zobel B.
is this still available or is it a limited edition?