BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious Oreo cookies ! My kids are obsessed and love eating them with milk. My son eats them just like that and are his favorite cookies! My 2 years old daughter opens them up and eats the cream inside the cookies. My husband and I could eat an entire pack but then our kids would go insane🤪💖 Great value pack ! Highly recommend them! Delicious !!!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are absolutely delicious. You get twice the delicious stuffing and that just makes this cookie irresistible! You can find them at any store that sells Oreos. I tend to buy them when they are on sale since they are a bit pricey for me, but they are a definite treat that I love to indulge in.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
One of my favorite cookies I love them I made cookies and cream cupcakes once and added half of the cookie with cream on it and put it inside the cupcake paper cup and cooked the cupcake it was delicious Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love me some Oreos! And these ones are my favorite because they are double stuf Oreos so they have extra cream that makes them taste even better! And more cream for me to be able to lick off the cookies! I also think that they melt in milk so much better! I am in love!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ughhh, another guilty pleasure review I don’t want to have to do! However, my honest opinion is that these cookies are so amazing. They have been an addiction of mine forever. Sometimes on occasion I’ll actually eat them with peanut butter! The BEST kind and the only kind I will eat is the double stuffed ones! The cream is the best part, and you get so much with these double stuffed ones. I will never go back to the originals again!
Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
Can I be the only person that notices a very noticible change in the taste of these cookies recently. I don't know if they changed an ingredient or something about their manufacturing process, but these cookies lack the delicious chocolatey goodness I used to love. To me the chocolate cookie now tastes bitter. I've tried them on several occasions in the past year or so and just do not enjoy them. (Used to be my favorite cookie)
Octavia M.
There is just nothing better then Oreos in milk, the perfect texture of the soft cookie from the milk complements the cream in the middle. It’s one of my favorite snacks and sometimes I even sneak them for breakfast!
Shawane M.
Winchester, VA
Perfect! I mean it’s Oreo after all! You know those cravings days? I have a lot of those (unfortunately) but tell me you don’t fell happy after eating something sweet.
Delicious flavor, crunchy cookie texture, and I don’t feel I need a lot to get the cravings gone! Good because they’re not all that healthy you know.
Price wise I think it’s affordable! And worthy.
I don’t buy it very often just because I like to follow a healthy lifestyle, but sometimes I just feel like eating a Oreo you know.
Hayley G.
Bloomington, IN
Party pack? More like extra all to myself pack. I love Oreos. Chocolate outside with cream inside (not healthy but who’s to judge if I eat a whole pack) definitely recommend to serve with a glass of milk
Kristen C.
Yum yum yum you can never have too many Oreos right? These are packaged in a way that are easy to eat and easy to store. They are yummy on their on and also great in recipes! Kids and adults love them!

Target