BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do these have the fake sugar "diet" food after taste?1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try these! do they have a rice flavor? O...1 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good since they're only 100 calor...3 Answers
  • "Nabisco 100 Calories Oreo Snack Bars are really tasty." in 1 review
  • "These Oreos are the perfect amount of chocolate to cure a chocolate fix but all within the right amount of calories :)" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
These are so yummy! A great snack or treat for only 100 calories. Very satisfying for your sweet tooth if you are watching your figure.
Emylee M.
Orlando, FL
Oreo dip delight bars seem like a fun twist to a well known chocolatey brand of cookies that you can purchase for a reasonable price .
Frances S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good! And if you are on a diet or calorie counting they are even better. they taste good but are not too many calories.
Andrea G.
I love any of the 110 calorie packs and I think that they make for a good and healthy snack. This is one of my favorite kinds.
Brooklyn G.
Lincoln, AR
I like these because it gives you the taste of Oreos without all the calories. It curbs my sweet tooth and it's a great snack!
Krystals H.
I live on a diet and this stuff is awesome to munch on en route to the gym. I know I know not the best carb but still great!
emily p.
I absolutely love Oreos and this is great because it gives you all of the great taste of an oreo for half the calories.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
These are so good, I wish they had this in a bigger size because they are so tiny and I could really splurge on these.
kayla g.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
I have never seen these in any stores around here but had these once at my grandmothers house and they are amazing!
Rachel P.
Does anyone know where you can buy them!? i look all the time at the grocery store but never see them!! Are they rare? I really want to try them.
Jasmine  T.
Do these actually taste good since they're only 100 calories? or does it taste like cardboard??
Yasmina V.
Hialeah, FL
What are some other "100 calorie packs" you would recommend? I hate buying some of these things & then having to throw away entire boxes because I don't buy like them :(
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
These any good..Look yummy
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Always wanted to try these! do they have a rice flavor? Or a sugar-free flavor?