BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do these have the fake sugar "diet" food after taste?1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try these! do they have a rice flavor? O...1 Answers
  • Do these actually taste good since they're only 100 calor...3 Answers
  • "Nabisco 100 Calories Oreo Snack Bars are really tasty." in 1 review
  • "These Oreos are the perfect amount of chocolate to cure a chocolate fix but all within the right amount of calories :)" in 1 review
Marie S.
This is an excellent snack if you are looking to change your eating habits without being too strict. It is very tasty, I always want to eat them all at once. Of course, they are ideal when you want to consume fewer calories, but they can not be compared to normal ones.
Anyway, I have not seen them much in the market.
Christy P.
Londonderry
ive only bought these two times so far and they are amazing and the calories omg i love that im trying to lose weight so these are perfect for me or anyone else that is trying to loose weight if you havent tried them give them a try they are yummy.
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
Love love just 100 calories and it doesn't sacrifice the taste which is awesome in my book. It doesn't taste like diet food or has a chalky taste on the contrary you won't notice the difference. I love my chocolate and when I'm being good during the week, this is definitely my kind of snack.
Meg S.
I hadn't had these but I herd they are to die for! Can't get myself to buy a box because I'm afraid I may not like them. But I guess if that's the case, I can just give them to someone who does.
BROOKE A.
McKinney , TX
I enjoy them a lot and so does my son. I have to say that this kind is one of my favorites. It is full of peanut butter flavor that you forget that it is only 100 cals. As for the amount you get in the bag, it is more than I expecting so I was very happy.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Being on a diet can really be a bummer at times but with these chocolaty treats it makes them a bit more bearable! They do not taste like they are only 100 calories! Full of flavor and are any ores lovers dream that want the flavor without all the calories!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like the 100 cal packs mainly because they teach you portion control. If you're someone that watches their intake, these are awesome! They're so delicious and you can eat them as a small desert after lunch or snack between meals.
SUSAN S.
Byron, GA
Just the thing to kill the sweet tooth, not ruin dinner and keep me on my eating program. Great with a cup of coffee. Nice texture, nice taste and can go anywhere.
Lindsey M.
Easy and convenient for kids lunches or even moms lol! For only 100 calories these really hit the mark and satisfy without making me feel super guilty about my snacking choices!
Erica R.
Everyone asks if they taste really good...the answer is OMG YES! IT TASTE JUST LIKE A OREO TO ME! l eat these when I am dieting or even as a casual snack (when I am no dieting lol)
Rachel P.
Does anyone know where you can buy them!? i look all the time at the grocery store but never see them!! Are they rare? I really want to try them.
Jasmine  T.
Do these actually taste good since they're only 100 calories? or does it taste like cardboard??
Yasmina V.
Hialeah, FL
What are some other "100 calorie packs" you would recommend? I hate buying some of these things & then having to throw away entire boxes because I don't buy like them :(
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
These any good..Look yummy
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Always wanted to try these! do they have a rice flavor? Or a sugar-free flavor?