GroceryBakeryOreo
Nabisco Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Where can I find these?
What do you guys think of the new peanut butter pie Oreos??
Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Walmart
🍪🍫🍯 These are the best Oreos I've ever had! I was just so sick of the original Oreos and when I found these in the store I was so excited. 😍They are totally addictive so watch out LOL you can eat half the package easily! The cookie part 💯 tastes just like graham crackers. It is the perfect mixture! 🍪🍫🍯 #influensterreviewer #influenster #newfavorite #snackattack #midnightsnack #oreo
Bailey  R.
Robins, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie uploaded by Bailey  R.
These are amazing. I love the graham cracker cookie and the peanut butter tastes very real. I just bought these last night when I saw them for the first time and I do not regret it. I will be buying these again. They are one of my new favorite flavors of Oreos.
Acacia D.
I honestly might like these better than the original Oreo flavor. The flavor reminds me of a Nutter Butter, but because it's Oreo the cookie part is even better. These are dangerous. I could eat a whole bag of them. Great when you're craving a sugary snack.
Taylor M.
Bristol
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first saw these, I honestly didn't think they'd be very good but I decided to try them anyway. I was pleasantly surprised, they are absolutely amazing! I always keep these stocked in my house, they're great and my whole family loves them!
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought a pack of these babies last week and I have to say they are pretty darn good. The cookie is a graham cracker like the crust of a pie would be and the middle is a mix of chocolate and peanut butter cream. It is a great cookie!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Target
I’m not a very big Oreo fan, but these are by far the best flavor currently out there. The graham cracker type cookie is by far my favorite and the mix of peanut butter and chocolate in the filling is perfect. My family just wishes they came in a bigger pack because the 24 cookies disappear fast in our family of 3.
Angelica B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie uploaded by Angelica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m usually not a huge fan of Oreos, but this flavor is amazing! The half-chocolate and half-peanut butter combo on a graham cracker cookie is heaven. I highly recommend this flavor to those who love peanut butter and chocolate!
jessica N.
Allentown, PA
I'm not a big Oreo fan, but I won't turn down a chocolate/peanut butter combo. I'm so glad I picked these up. The peanut butter flavor is so good! I need to be careful that I don't eat too many.
Emily L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My new favorite Oreos! I love that they are using a graham cracker type cookies and the filling is really good. The peanut butter flavor is stronger/better than the chocolate, but it's a good cookie.
Jayden  V.
E Liverpool, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I didn’t think I would like these as much as I do. I’m not a big Oreo fan but these are amazing. My family member who is a die hard Oreo fan loves these as well.