BY OREO

Michelle F.
Oreos - so simple and yet so delicious! I haven’t been able to find any generic brand of these cookies that can compare, so I’ve always returned to the good old standby. Perfect for dunking in milk! Love the big packages you get from Costco to fill my cravings!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This my mom and mine's favorite version of Oreo cookies. Chocolate on chocolate is probably the reason we love it. We know it's not healthy. Well worth it. Very delicious! I would recommend them or really any kind of Oreo's comes out. I love them!
Lauren N.
If you like chocolate and haven’t tried these Oreos, you should try them out. They’re pretty tasty. I thought the chocolate cream was a little weird at first, but that’s only because I was used to the regular Oreo cookies.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
These are Oreos. What more is there to say? My only qualm is that for me personally they are just a little too chocolatey. Except that didn't stop me from eating the whole pack in two sittings.
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
It’s hard to stray from the original Oreo, but when I do it’s definitely for the chocolate cream. It’s the perfect balance of chocolate flavor and sweetness that it makes for a great cookie, especially when dipped in milk!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
These are my favorite Oreos. I used to eat sleeves of these at a time. They're not overpowering and are the perfect amount of sweet. They're inexpensive and easy to share. I would recommend to others.
Kathryn D.
Boston
These are the absolute best oreos. I'm a fan of normal oreos, but they're nothing compared to the chocolate creme. If you put them in the fridge for an hour or two before you eat them, they're even better.
Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
These are some of my favorite Oreo cookies because the filling is chocolate. I prefer this filling over the normal filling and it is great for making Oreo crusts and deserts
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely one of my favorite oreo flavors! I know the sandwich cookie part is chocolate flavored, but the judge filling really tops off the cookie! I'm also a chocolate lover, so you can never have enough. These are even better when you dunk them in milk. I'd definitely recommend these to try. They are very sugary though. I wouldn't recommend eating these all the time.
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
These cookies are nothing special but at the same time their the shit. The consistency is always the same with the cookie and the cream. You can literally buy these anywhere if you become addicted. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried them yet (Americans tend to love them).
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Johanna Yamilet P.
Xalapa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?
Joey B.
Auburn, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?