BY OREO

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This my mom and mine's favorite version of Oreo cookies. Chocolate on chocolate is probably the reason we love it. We know it's not healthy. Well worth it. Very delicious! I would recommend them or really any kind of Oreo's comes out. I love them!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
These are Oreos. What more is there to say? My only qualm is that for me personally they are just a little too chocolatey. Except that didn't stop me from eating the whole pack in two sittings.
Michelle F.
Oreos - so simple and yet so delicious! I haven’t been able to find any generic brand of these cookies that can compare, so I’ve always returned to the good old standby. Perfect for dunking in milk! Love the big packages you get from Costco to fill my cravings!
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Oreos are the best cookie out there! They are timeless, classic, and everyone loves them! Oreos got me through my college studying days. Oreos always meet my needs and are the best dipped in milk. They are still an addition to wine and girl's night. :)
Lauren N.
If you like chocolate and haven’t tried these Oreos, you should try them out. They’re pretty tasty. I thought the chocolate cream was a little weird at first, but that’s only because I was used to the regular Oreo cookies.
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
It’s hard to stray from the original Oreo, but when I do it’s definitely for the chocolate cream. It’s the perfect balance of chocolate flavor and sweetness that it makes for a great cookie, especially when dipped in milk!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
These are my favorite Oreos. I used to eat sleeves of these at a time. They're not overpowering and are the perfect amount of sweet. They're inexpensive and easy to share. I would recommend to others.
Rebecca L.
Vineland, NJ
Hey it's just about that time of year why not let your Oreo join the fun and dress up for the occasion or just eat them as is either way they are yummy #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Kathryn D.
Boston
These are the absolute best oreos. I'm a fan of normal oreos, but they're nothing compared to the chocolate creme. If you put them in the fridge for an hour or two before you eat them, they're even better.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cookies are the perfect snack when I’m craving something chocolate. The calories aren’t too bad when compared to some other cookies and with a little skim milk are great!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?