BY OREO

precilla m.
Honesty I like the old school style.. the regular flavor the first one came out I was really addicted eating it.. a lot of flavors came out now it’s more like not really interesting like I don’t know really which one I should get and try ..I prefer the first Oreo made.
Michelle F.
Oreos - so simple and yet so delicious! I haven’t been able to find any generic brand of these cookies that can compare, so I’ve always returned to the good old standby. Perfect for dunking in milk! Love the big packages you get from Costco to fill my cravings!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
These are my favorite Oreos. I used to eat sleeves of these at a time. They're not overpowering and are the perfect amount of sweet. They're inexpensive and easy to share. I would recommend to others.
Samantha G.
['Colorado Spgs', 'CO'], CO
These are some of my favorite Oreo cookies because the filling is chocolate. I prefer this filling over the normal filling and it is great for making Oreo crusts and deserts
Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Oreos are the best cookie out there! They are timeless, classic, and everyone loves them! Oreos got me through my college studying days. Oreos always meet my needs and are the best dipped in milk. They are still an addition to wine and girl's night. :)
Brenna K.
Alliance, OH
It’s hard to stray from the original Oreo, but when I do it’s definitely for the chocolate cream. It’s the perfect balance of chocolate flavor and sweetness that it makes for a great cookie, especially when dipped in milk!
Rebecca L.
Vineland, NJ
Hey it's just about that time of year why not let your Oreo join the fun and dress up for the occasion or just eat them as is either way they are yummy #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Natalie L.
['Pittsburgh', ''], PA
These cookies are the perfect snack when I’m craving something chocolate. The calories aren’t too bad when compared to some other cookies and with a little skim milk are great!
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
These cookies were surprisingly good.  The chocolate creme is perfect because it still has a distinct chocolate flavor but has the same texture as the original creme
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
These cookies are nothing special but at the same time their the shit. The consistency is always the same with the cookie and the cream. You can literally buy these anywhere if you become addicted. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried them yet (Americans tend to love them).
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?