BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Creme

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Cookies Chocolate Creme!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kaitlin B.
I can eat these all day. The texture and flavor is just so overwhelming to my mouth and tastbuds . The chocolate on top of a crunchy cookie just completes the best cookie
Michelle F.
Oreos - so simple and yet so delicious! I haven’t been able to find any generic brand of these cookies that can compare, so I’ve always returned to the good old standby. Perfect for dunking in milk! Love the big packages you get from Costco to fill my cravings!
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Oreos are the best cookie out there! They are timeless, classic, and everyone loves them! Oreos got me through my college studying days. Oreos always meet my needs and are the best dipped in milk. They are still an addition to wine and girl's night. :)
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
1,226 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This my mom and mine's favorite version of Oreo cookies. Chocolate on chocolate is probably the reason we love it. We know it's not healthy. Well worth it. Very delicious! I would recommend them or really any kind of Oreo's comes out. I love them!
Lauren N.
If you like chocolate and haven’t tried these Oreos, you should try them out. They’re pretty tasty. I thought the chocolate cream was a little weird at first, but that’s only because I was used to the regular Oreo cookies.
Megan J.
new Jersey
I just saw these chocolate creme Oreos in the grocery store and since I love anything chocolate, I had to buy a package. They are delicious! I don't know why it took Oreo so long to come out with a chocolate creme cookie, but I am glad they finally did!
Lisa H.
Broomall
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great cookie and a little different than the traditional Oreo cookie flavor but chocolate is just as great as the original flavor. Nothing compares to Oreo cookies I am a huge fan of these cookies and always will be!
Brenna K.
Mantua, OH
It’s hard to stray from the original Oreo, but when I do it’s definitely for the chocolate cream. It’s the perfect balance of chocolate flavor and sweetness that it makes for a great cookie, especially when dipped in milk!
Danielle Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many different Oreos. My co teachers and I used to have Oreo tastings at rest times and compare each kind. These are on my top 5 for sure. I do like the typical white icing but the fudgy chocolate is good too!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
These are my favorite Oreos. I used to eat sleeves of these at a time. They're not overpowering and are the perfect amount of sweet. They're inexpensive and easy to share. I would recommend to others.
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?
Joey B.
Auburn, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?

Target