BY OREO

Lisa H.
Broomall
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great cookie and a little different than the traditional Oreo cookie flavor but chocolate is just as great as the original flavor. Nothing compares to Oreo cookies I am a huge fan of these cookies and always will be!
Grace B.
Saint Petersburg
I think these are sooo good!! i love oreos, and chocolate, and putting them together is like, a dream come true. it tastes sooo good! Would definitely buy again. I would totally recvoment thos to you guys :)
Michelle F.
Oreos - so simple and yet so delicious! I haven’t been able to find any generic brand of these cookies that can compare, so I’ve always returned to the good old standby. Perfect for dunking in milk! Love the big packages you get from Costco to fill my cravings!
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Oreos are the best cookie out there! They are timeless, classic, and everyone loves them! Oreos got me through my college studying days. Oreos always meet my needs and are the best dipped in milk. They are still an addition to wine and girl's night. :)
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,208 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This my mom and mine's favorite version of Oreo cookies. Chocolate on chocolate is probably the reason we love it. We know it's not healthy. Well worth it. Very delicious! I would recommend them or really any kind of Oreo's comes out. I love them!
Lauren N.
If you like chocolate and haven’t tried these Oreos, you should try them out. They’re pretty tasty. I thought the chocolate cream was a little weird at first, but that’s only because I was used to the regular Oreo cookies.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
These are Oreos. What more is there to say? My only qualm is that for me personally they are just a little too chocolatey. Except that didn't stop me from eating the whole pack in two sittings.
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
It’s hard to stray from the original Oreo, but when I do it’s definitely for the chocolate cream. It’s the perfect balance of chocolate flavor and sweetness that it makes for a great cookie, especially when dipped in milk!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
These are my favorite Oreos. I used to eat sleeves of these at a time. They're not overpowering and are the perfect amount of sweet. They're inexpensive and easy to share. I would recommend to others.
Danielle Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many different Oreos. My co teachers and I used to have Oreo tastings at rest times and compare each kind. These are on my top 5 for sure. I do like the typical white icing but the fudgy chocolate is good too!
SH H.
Atlanta, GA
What is the best way to eat these?
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Are these as good in taste as the original Oreo? I don't want my taste bud to be messed up with a different flavor.
Johanna Yamilet P.
Xalapa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cuales son sus galletas oreos favoritas?
marcela s.
state mato grosso do sul city campo grande street antonio mena gonçalves 311 Code 79010520 center
Tem mais sabores?
Joey B.
Auburn, IL
Does anyone else want to eat the entire bag of Oreos or is just me?