BY OREO #4 in Cookies

Take a mini-break with mini-chocolate sandwich cookies. Your favorite chocolate treats, with delicious vanilla-cream filling are now bite-sized. An excellent choice for purses or backpacks. Mini-chocolate sandwich cookies are a perfect after school snack, or a yummy treat on-the-go. Food Type: Cookie; Flavor: Oreo; Capacity (Weight): 8.0 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anne P.
I love, love, love the original Oreo sandwiches! I saw these mini sandwiches one day when shopping with my son. I though, "Wow, my son and I could eat Oreos in the car, and with less mess, how awesome!" I immediately bought the bag of Oreo mini sandwiches and we headed to the car. When I opened the resealabe bag I was disappointed that most of the minis were broken into little pieces. ( Note, I had the same issue with the plastic hard container version of the Oreo minis. So I wasn't just the bag.) They still tasted awesome but, were twice as messy. I think I will stick to purchasing the original size though. This product still got a 3 star for taste alone. You just can't beat the satisfaction of that chocolate crunch and smooth filling!
Minah H.
You can't go wrong with a classic! The taste is the same amazing taste but the cookies themselves were messy and not sandwiched properly. I know it sounds weird but since they're already so small, I wish they were more put in one piece instead of eating crumbs of cookies. However, I love Oreos so I can't stop purchasing the originals!
Who doesn't love the classic Oreo America's favorite cookie right good with milk good without everyone loves the cream I personally don't I like the chocolatey cookie part best it's my go-to part of the cookie I love the mini ones for some reason they taste better to me I don't know I guess I'm weird but I'm not the only one who's her that but altogether these cookies are with expected to be have been for years and they're great go to send that love . and all the small resealable package they come in and makes it easy for on-the-go and saving there's never enough cookies in the world right
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
What can I say? Oreo on the go on bite sizes? Yes please. If you have a great organization this is great to indulge a little without the guilt. If you are like me, you will get those amaziness bites of perfection. Is is more expansive than the the full size cookie but it is soooo good
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these now that I'm older. I used to love the bigger full sized Oreos and my family still does. My husband loves all the funky flavors they come out with and my son loves any Oreos he brings home. I can have one or two of the original full sized drenched in milk but thats about it. They are just too sweet and sugary for me. Especially the cream center. So these are a great solution. Smaller pieces means less cream in the middle vs cookie outer so its actually the perfect amount combination. Paired with a glass of milk its a perfect small snack. I still cant eat the entire bag but I'm glad I found a way to enjoy the great oreo taste I loved as a child without being inundated with sugar.
Sammi Z.
If you love Oreo cookies, these are a must have for snacking or whenever you're on the go. They are so cute and bite size cookies makes it easier for you to snack on and also easier to carry around! I bought these for about $1 for two bags at Walmart so it was also easy for me to share them.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these mini Oreos for a little snack every once and a while. The flavor and balance of cookie and frosting is perfect in this tiny size it just makes my mouth water thinking about them. Sometimes I eat too many and feel bad and have to go buy more for my boyfriend haha.
T C.
muskegon
I love Oreos in every form and flavor. But, what I really appreciate about Oreos that they they don’t have dairy in them so I can make tasty deserts with Oreos, just snack on Oreos and milks, and enjoy some chocolate! I prefer eating the mini Oreos because they’re bite size.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Tastes great and so convenient that it's on the go! :) If you love oreos, but hate the hassle of the how big they are or just want something easy to carry, would highly recommend these ! Tastes great and you'll love them  :)! Especially for these major oreo fans!
Franchelle B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are the best things Oreo could think of. They are small and easy to carry in a purse to different events. They are great for when ur babysitting and take the kids out to the park and they want a snack. You can pull them right out of your bag and drop some in the hands.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Are they different from the regular oreo cookies?
Michelle B.
Can you get the specialty flavors in the small mini packs?
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does any one else think this snack size taste different then regular size Oreos?
Brittanee F.
Brazil, IN
Why are these things so addicting lol you cant go wrong with Oreos!!!
Ashley F.
What is your favorite on the go snack?