BY OREO

Dipping fun! Build your own. see more...

naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these are the best tasting snacks ever! My husband was kind of hesitant at first to buy it. But he loved it later on! I love it too and it's so yummy and creamy. I can have more than one pack at a time, though I try not to. The price is decent too. I love all products from oreo. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
Its okay I just know how much you can put them down for a little time but you I have something for you to come back get out and do it and get it home or you can do something that I would have done it with you and you can do something to me something I can do it for next don’t
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
My husband and I are huge fans of Oreos but these are a little too sweet for our tasting. The cookie sticks are delicious but the dipping stuff was just icing. We've only tried it once and probably won't get it again but I can see why some people might like it.
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is sooooooooo good and I don’t get why they don’t produce it literally everywhere at every store including Victoria’s Secret. They need to make this but in an original sized Oreo box so I can just eat the filling for hours
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I live anything related to Oreo and these are amazing. I mostly love that they are easy to take on the go with me for a snack. Definitely recommend for anyone that loves Oreo as much as I do.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
This snack actually reminds me of Dunkaroo's 90's kids used to eat. I used to loveeee those as a kid- and this brought back memories! This snack is almost addicting. Little chocolate cookies sticks that you dip in frosting. You really can't get better than that, A little improvement? The price for the quantity that you get. Could be a little cheaper- or contain more packages. But besides that, score!!
Blake C.
Charleroi, PA
These are so addicting. I love these as a cheat-day snack. These met my expectations. Delicious and tastes just like an Oreo. They are a little expensive to what you get but I would still recommend this to others. Try it and you won't be sorry!
Ashley T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good and easy to eat! I love them so much and I eat these as a snack usually all the time. It's good and better then other products . Not healthy but good! Lol
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
These little cookies have the same great taste as original Oreos without the mess of crumbs. They are easy to handle especially for smaller kids, and there is something about dunking kids adore. I use these in my kids lunches or whenever where on the road. Great convenience product. Try it your sure to love it!

Olivia H.
Estelline
I was very skeptical at first about buying these to try as I like them as the cookie. But once I bought a pack and tried it I completely love this way alot better than the cookies. I would really recommend this to parents! Plus its a great snack on the go or to just give a snack at snack time.
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can't find these????!!!! where are they???
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can I buy these!
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
These look so good. Does the dipping sauce taste like the creme in actual Oreos? Or no?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do they still sell them?
Tabitha T.