Nabisco Oreo® Churros uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These are not good. They look like they taste good but they don’t. They do not taste anything like an Oreo. The flavor tastes like a box. They are kind of expensive for the little amount of churros that’s in the bag. I’m not buying these again.
Shai M.
Little rock, AR
I was SOOOO excited when I found these at my local Walmart for $1.50a I have been wanting to try them since they came out. Glad I spent only $.50 on these, ( $1.00 rebate on Ibotta.) I would see these and not be able to buy them. I saw them again and skipped them. I guess there waa a reason why. And there's also a reason why they were on sale for $1.50 lol. I baked mine and they are alittle bland. I do get a hint of oreo or chocolate flavor. They are small and I would love more filling. BUT my husband likea them. I probably won't buy these again, unless they are sale. I will try again tomorrow. May taste better fried. They just taste like a Churro. Nothing special.

**the sugar and oreo crumbs is really good though! Lol
Jessica C.
I had really been wanting to try these because well, Oreo & churros, yum. But they were pretty disappointing. Instead of having a strong Oreo flavor, they have an old grease flavor. And the cream filling isn't very flavorful either. They are also tiny, but 4 is a serving, they also have to be baked or fried at home. Would just stick to regular Oreos.
Jeanette H.
I Was So Excelled When Theses Came Out And When I Tried Them. They Weren't All That Good. They Weren't As Sweet As I Thought They Would Be As A Mexican Churro Is. It Was All The Opposed. A Oreo Cookie Taste Better! They Are Not Bad But They Shouldn't Be Called Churros If They Are Not Gonna Be Like One. Some Were Hard In The Box When A Churro Should Be Soft. You Can Buy Them At Walmart And They Are Not Pricey. I Dont Recommend Them THem If You Have A Sweet Tooth.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I love these and so do the rest of my family. They are a perfect snack when you are craving something sweet. They are easy to make...you just heat them in the oven and then you add the package of sugar/cookie topping on top and enjoy. The great thing about these is that they aren't too sweet...just enough to get over a sweet tooth but not rich or hard to eat.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
This was not that great. I bought them because I had game night with friends and the food theme was Mexican. I baked them off and they were flavorless. I wonder if I had a fryer if they would of came out a lot better but it was very bland tasting. Plus, the next morning I had hives. So idk if it was from this product or Velveeta mac and cheese bites.
Elly D.
These are disgusting. Don't get them. These two should not be merged. Keep a churro as a churro and keep an Oreo as a cookie. These are frozen and you have to heat them up in the toaster oven and they were dry, lack of filling and had cinnamon sugar which i felt downy compliment the Oreo flavor. Skip these you're not missing out
Trish M.
These churros were ok they are just hard for me to prepare just right since if I cook the way it tells me to they never come out right for me and end up being super hard. It could be an error on my part but at least when it comes to taste they are phenomenal especially when you add the powder sugar that comes in the package.
Cassandra Z.
Not sure why everyone is hating on these so much..maybe a few overcooked theirs..?? I definitely kinda did at first LOL They're nothing to scream about, but they were cool for something different, but that's just me.
Tiffany C.
Dublin, OH
I typically love Oreo anything and everything, but I personally wasn't a fan of the churros. I heated them up in our little conventional/toaster oven under the recommended setting, and they came out crispy and beautiful. 1 bite in though, I was so bummed. They were really dry, a little bland, and didn't have the Oreo taste! It's ok though, Oreo, I still love your cookies.
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Jasmine P.
Nabisco Oreo® Churros Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Has anyone tried the new frozen deep fried Oreo products Nabisco Oreo® Churros ? Or this churro thing I just tagged?