Nabisco Oreo® Churros uploaded by Feren B.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
My niece and I were very excited to try these! They are a little pricey, but we bought them anyway. The first batch we made we put in the oven. They came out chewy rather than crunchy and kind of soggy. Thinking this was our fault, we then fried them on the stove. The result was the same. I'm not sure what we did wrong, seeing as we followed the directions on the box, but they were not good and we were disappointed.
Tiffany C.
I typically love Oreo anything and everything, but I personally wasn't a fan of the churros. I heated them up in our little conventional/toaster oven under the recommended setting, and they came out crispy and beautiful. 1 bite in though, I was so bummed. They were really dry, a little bland, and didn't have the Oreo taste! It's ok though, Oreo, I still love your cookies.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These are not good. They look like they taste good but they don’t. They do not taste anything like an Oreo. The flavor tastes like a box. They are kind of expensive for the little amount of churros that’s in the bag. I’m not buying these again.
ruby s.
San Antonio
This was the least of my liking they were chocolatey but when I made them in the oven they didn't take very well to it mayb if I had put it in my fryer they would have come out better
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Just purchased these they are a bit expensive for the amount in the box they are in the oven cooking now so I can't say how they taste but I can tell u I'm excited
Shai M.
Little Rock, AR
I was SOOOO excited when I found these at my local Walmart for $1.50a I have been wanting to try them since they came out. Glad I spent only $.50 on these, ( $1.00 rebate on Ibotta.) I would see these and not be able to buy them. I saw them again and skipped them. I guess there waa a reason why. And there's also a reason why they were on sale for $1.50 lol. I baked mine and they are alittle bland. I do get a hint of oreo or chocolate flavor. They are small and I would love more filling. BUT my husband likea them. I probably won't buy these again, unless they are sale. I will try again tomorrow. May taste better fried. They just taste like a Churro. Nothing special.

**the sugar and oreo crumbs is really good though! Lol
Jessica C.
I had really been wanting to try these because well, Oreo & churros, yum. But they were pretty disappointing. Instead of having a strong Oreo flavor, they have an old grease flavor. And the cream filling isn't very flavorful either. They are also tiny, but 4 is a serving, they also have to be baked or fried at home. Would just stick to regular Oreos.
Jeanette H.
I Was So Excelled When Theses Came Out And When I Tried Them. They Weren't All That Good. They Weren't As Sweet As I Thought They Would Be As A Mexican Churro Is. It Was All The Opposed. A Oreo Cookie Taste Better! They Are Not Bad But They Shouldn't Be Called Churros If They Are Not Gonna Be Like One. Some Were Hard In The Box When A Churro Should Be Soft. You Can Buy Them At Walmart And They Are Not Pricey. I Dont Recommend Them THem If You Have A Sweet Tooth.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoyed the flavor and crunch of these oreo churros. I saw them, and had to try immediately. I had high hopes for this product, and it definitely delivered. we decided to fry them, instead of baking, and it makes a HUGE difference. The actual churro tastes somewhat chocolate-cookie-like, and they're rolled in what appears to be cinnamon, sugar, and oreo crumbs. The filling is a super-sweet cream. I really enjoyed these, as they aren't too sweet- and hit a faint oreo-like note. Really delicious.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Oreos are a favorite in this house so when I saw the Churros in the freezer section I just had to grab a box to try them out. Sadly not only me but my whole family was let down. Oreo this isnt a win for you :( They were so soft as if freezer burned even when originally opened and the flavor was nothing like an oreo at all. It wasnt even sweet. For us this was a hard belly flop
Leigh Ann W.
Moundsville, WV
Do these have to be cooked in some way?
Chloe B.
Lytham, Lancashire
Are these worth getting, has anybody tried them ? Opinions on this product
Jasmine P.
Nabisco Oreo® Churros Does this taste nice? I've never tried this and actually have never seen one like this before too. Opinions on this please
Destinee M.