Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are super delicious!  They are my favorite cookie now to snack on and they were my favorite cookie as a child too!  I love that now, as I'm older, they came up with different flavors, but the original is still my favorite.  Though the vanilla is my second runner up!  I like that remain fresh too, as they have a seal that you can seal back up.  They are amazing to dip in some cold milk and they are just a fun and delicious snack!  I highly recommend!