BY OREO #3 in Cookies

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Ornaments, 12 ct see more...

• Which do you prefer? Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Ch...24 Answers
  • Who likes Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie?5 Answers
  • Oreo or chocolate chip ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sand...11 Answers
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
The classic, the original, often imitated never surpassed, Oreo cookie. Well there's been a recent obsession with the company trying all sorts of other flavors, Nothing has ever compared to the perfectly balanced sandwich cookie that is the original Oreo. It's not even too sugary, Which is something that the double-stuffed definitely suffers from. If you've been eating nothing but Double Stuffed or other flavored Oreos for the past year or more go back try the classic and tell me you don't rate this 5 stars!
erika z.
Okay, for a big part of my life, I thought Oreos were overrated. Everyone else loved them, and I was like, "What's the big deal? The chocolate just gets stuck in your teeth anyway." But one time, a club meeting I had attended was giving them out, and I took one because free food right? I ate it and was immediately enlightened to the wonderfulness that is Oreo cookies. In fact, I have a pack of Oreos right next to me as I'm writing this review (I'm not lying).
•L O.
I loveeeee oreos, especially the original. The cookies and cream are in a perfect ratio. Every once in a while i like getting a big glass of milk and just dunk oreos and eat them. Its not healthy at all so i try not to go crazy. BONUS: When I was younger my cousins used to make Oreo milkshake- usually included milk and vanilla ice cream and oreos( which i have yet to try this recipe again)
paige w.
yo, oreos are the best. They may not be nutritious at all, but they taste amazing. They are one of the best cookies at common grocery stores, and I continue to buy these. Other companies THINK they can recreate them, but Oreos are outlive them all (competitions' shook).
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Oreos were my favorite cookies to eat growing up. I absolutely loved them. Every part of this cookie is delicious. From the actual cookie, to the cream- filled middle , it tastes amazing. Oreos can also be used in many different ways such as dunking them in milk, crushing them up in ice cream, fried Oreos, Oreo cheesecake, etc. The possibilities are endless. I would definitely recommend.
Jade R.
Oxford
Oreos are God's gift to mankind. Like seriously, I could curl up on the couch with a glass of milk and eat these cookies all day. It's the perfect ratio of cookie to cream, and they really are best when enjoyed with milk. My favorite way to dunk them is to actually stick a fork through the cream! It allows you to dunk the whole cookie and not have to worry about getting messy!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are super delicious!  They are my favorite cookie now to snack on and they were my favorite cookie as a child too!  I love that now, as I'm older, they came up with different flavors, but the original is still my favorite.  Though the vanilla is my second runner up!  I like that remain fresh too, as they have a seal that you can seal back up.  They are amazing to dip in some cold milk and they are just a fun and delicious snack!  I highly recommend!
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am absolutely in love with oreos!! They are my all time favorite cookie. I love the taste of the cookie more than the creme filling!!
When I was a kid...heck I do it now, I would put a few cookies in a cup of milk, let them sit so the oreos would get soggy and then drink the milk. Then get a spoon and eat the oreos. I know I'm different! Let me know if you do this!!
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreos! We buy a package of Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie every time we go to the supermarket. We enjoy eating Oreos while watching movies at home. I normally buy it at Harris Teeter. Oreo is good for anything: pies, desserts, breakfast, milk shakes, ice cream or by itself. I love the cookie part and my husband eats the cream. We are the perfect pair! Haha
Irene R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these so much I used these oreos recently to make these Oreo Balls over the weekend. Super easy and simple. Just crush 16 oz of oreos in a Large Ziplock bag with a dough roller or you can use a food processor. Then mix it well with 8oz cream cheese. Roll them in little balls. Let them cool/harden in fridge for 1 hr. Melt chocolate 🍫 in microwave and dip each ball in melted chocolate (I used a fork to transfer) then transfer to the parchment paper. Then put some melted chopped in a small ziplock bag cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle on top. Then i just played with left over chocolate and made some hearts, stars etc for my kids
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?

Walmart