BY OREO #3 in Cookies

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Ornaments, 12 ct see more...

• Which do you prefer? Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Ch...25 Answers
  • Who likes Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie?6 Answers
  • Oreo or chocolate chip ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sand...12 Answers
Lizzie P.
You may have gathered that I don’t love super processed sugary treats. I half love Oreos, half hate them. What I’m trying to say is that I love the Oreo cookie, but don’t like the filling. Not one bit. Why people persist to make things with fillings that taste gritty and oh so sweet, I’ll never know. That being said, I absolutely love the cookie part. They are good plain, without the filling. And if you crush them you can use the crumbs for a pie crust. Uhhuh, you’re welcome.
Rachel R.
Who doesn't love oreos. No matter how you like to eat them, they have been, are, and always will be a household favorite. When one is looking to buy Oreos you almost never think of the price and the price is usually non consequential when you want oreos. Fantastic with milk, the most class cookie. And they're vegan! Any knock offs just aren't as good
MANNY M.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean do I really even have to review an Oreo?! Who doesn’t love some Oreos with a glass of milk! Haha. #Oreos I love putting these in a canister on the counter when guests are coming over for the holidays!
vivian p.
San Jose
i am  a person that doesn't have too much of a sweet tooth but whenever i am craving for something sweet I always go eat some areas with milk to help wash it down. I've always ate these when I was a kid so it brings back memories as a child. these cookies are not too sweet so they're really good
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
Oreos are the best cookie and even better because they're vegan. My sister is dairy free and loves oreos because its one of the only good cookies she can eat. I like these way better than any of the other brands of this type of cookie. Oreos are the original and the best.
z a.
Chesterfield
ofc i love this it’s cookies i was a good day to come get ya back and get it to ya know what ya think abt it i is a good day for me to go hang with ya guys omg is a time for me omg is the day you get a ride to the mall szn was the time to come get home so i was a time to
Tiffany Y.
E Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Target
one of my favorites, it’s an OREO! What more can I say. A perfect chocolate cookie sandwich. I think the original is the perfect ratio of stuffing, although others might disagree. I can easily get through an entire sleeve by accident—I think that’s the worst thing about it.
Emily H.
San Benito
My favorite cookie in the entire world. I can eat and use oreos for just about anything! I love these and would never quit buying them. Even though I diet I still indulge in these here and there. They've definitely gone up in price since I was a kid but still love them.
brittany s.
Ferrum, VA
these are super good my daughter loves these cookies she loves her milk with them and with out them they aren't very healthy for you but you got to enough something you like their is no disappointment from are family they love these, they are good with an without milk.
Debbie F.
Powell, TN
Oreos are a treat from the past when I was just a kid and did not know any better about proper nutrition. They are tasty, but they are so filled with sugar, fat, and a butt-load of artificial ingredients. They bring back some pretty awesome memories though.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?