BY OREO #25 in Cookies

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Ornaments, 12 ct see more...

Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly who doesn't like Oreos? They are even vegan friendly. Which I had no idea to my vegan friend told me. But they are way good. They aren't even that sweet...ok maybe the center is. You can literally make allot I of dessert with it too! Can eat with I've cream and Cake. I love it. You can take the cookie it's self and make a craft for cheese cake!
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love these. They taste sooo good. I usually buy these at Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all. You can get them for about $2.50-$3.00 it just depends if they are on sale and what size pack you get. My family loves these and will not eat any other brand.
Abi R.
new york
My kids love this product they always complain about students in school finishing their Oreos and they have nothing left so I bought three more packets for my children to eat and they are literally obsessed with so you should definitely buy this
Khayshea P.
Richardson, TX
These are my favorite cookies!!! I’m not a fan of the double stuff because I don’t actually care much for the icing inside. I eat them with Unsweetened Original Almond Milk and it taste the same as if I was dunking them in regular milk. Score!
Brittney A.
Aiken, SC
Oreos are one of my favorite cookies. They're affordable and delicious. I love how many different flavors and varieties there are of them, there's a flavor for everyone's taste buds to enjoy. They're great, I recommend them to everyone.
Tiffany Y.
I love Oreos! They are great alone and even better when crushed into vanilla ice cream! If you're alone, pull apart the Oreo and scrape off the frosting from the cookie with your teeth! The frosting tastes great when isolated!
Amanda R.
Montpelier
Regular Oreos are my favorite. You can eat them by themselves, have milk with them, crush them and make a crust for a cheesecake, crush them for a dessert topping, and the list goes on. They are my favorite type of cookie.
Jessica H.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay. My husband and I love these 😂 they are one thing we always enjoy on our cheat meal days. The classic flavor will always be the best. And of course you need milk that’s like a must. These are our fav cookies.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that has disliked a good Oreo and milk combination. I could eat these morning noon and night. Twist, dunk and chomp on these damn things, ugh. Now I’m having a craving.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Oreo cookies are always going to be number one cookies in America. great with milk and great for a little snack on the go, taste so good. Can eat a whole pack. 2.50 at Walmart and gets a pack for low cost Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies