BY OREO #3 in Cookies

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Ornaments, 12 ct see more...

• Which do you prefer? Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Ch...20 Answers
  • Who likes Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie?5 Answers
  • Oreo or chocolate chip ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sand...11 Answers
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
The classic, the original, often imitated never surpassed, Oreo cookie. Well there's been a recent obsession with the company trying all sorts of other flavors, Nothing has ever compared to the perfectly balanced sandwich cookie that is the original Oreo. It's not even too sugary, Which is something that the double-stuffed definitely suffers from. If you've been eating nothing but Double Stuffed or other flavored Oreos for the past year or more go back try the classic and tell me you don't rate this 5 stars!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
An oldie-but-goodie for sure! You really can't beat the classic oreo cookie -- I've even lived and worked abroad, and the flavor and consistency is the same around the world! It's great on its own when you want something sweet, dunked in milk, or used within other desserts. I love it swirled in vanilla, coffee, or mint ice cream, swirled in cheesecakes and other cakes/brownies, or used as a decadent crust (in place of graham cracker in a plain cheesecake recipe).
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I feel like I’m the only person who feels this way but I’m just not a big fan of the original Oreos. I don’t know what it is about them but they’re just not my favorite. I will eat them if they’re the only cookie we have in the house but if there’s something else I’ll most likely have that over this. I also don’t like them because the chocolate can get stuck all in your teeth and it’s embarrassing. I prefer the golden Oreos over these
paige w.
yo, oreos are the best. They may not be nutritious at all, but they taste amazing. They are one of the best cookies at common grocery stores, and I continue to buy these. Other companies THINK they can recreate them, but Oreos are outlive them all (competitions' shook).
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Oreos were my favorite cookies to eat growing up. I absolutely loved them. Every part of this cookie is delicious. From the actual cookie, to the cream- filled middle , it tastes amazing. Oreos can also be used in many different ways such as dunking them in milk, crushing them up in ice cream, fried Oreos, Oreo cheesecake, etc. The possibilities are endless. I would definitely recommend.
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am absolutely in love with oreos!! They are my all time favorite cookie. I love the taste of the cookie more than the creme filling!!
When I was a kid...heck I do it now, I would put a few cookies in a cup of milk, let them sit so the oreos would get soggy and then drink the milk. Then get a spoon and eat the oreos. I know I'm different! Let me know if you do this!!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are super delicious!  They are my favorite cookie now to snack on and they were my favorite cookie as a child too!  I love that now, as I'm older, they came up with different flavors, but the original is still my favorite.  Though the vanilla is my second runner up!  I like that remain fresh too, as they have a seal that you can seal back up.  They are amazing to dip in some cold milk and they are just a fun and delicious snack!  I highly recommend!
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
I love Oreos! We buy a package of Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie every time we go to the supermarket. We enjoy eating Oreos while watching movies at home. I normally buy it at Harris Teeter. Oreo is good for anything: pies, desserts, breakfast, milk shakes, ice cream or by itself. I love the cookie part and my husband eats the cream. We are the perfect pair! Haha
Irene R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these so much I used these oreos recently to make these Oreo Balls over the weekend. Super easy and simple. Just crush 16 oz of oreos in a Large Ziplock bag with a dough roller or you can use a food processor. Then mix it well with 8oz cream cheese. Roll them in little balls. Let them cool/harden in fridge for 1 hr. Melt chocolate 🍫 in microwave and dip each ball in melted chocolate (I used a fork to transfer) then transfer to the parchment paper. Then put some melted chopped in a small ziplock bag cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle on top. Then i just played with left over chocolate and made some hearts, stars etc for my kids
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there anything I can say about these godsend cookies that haven't been said before? My favorite flavor has to be original. Simple and straight to the point, with the perfect balance of cream and cookie. You can eat them with anything, whenever. With tea, coffee, soda, or without anything while watching netflix. It doesn't get any better than this.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?