BY OREO #3 in Cookies

Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Ornaments, 12 ct see more...

• Which do you prefer? Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Ch...25 Answers
  • Who likes Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie?6 Answers
  • Oreo or chocolate chip ahoy? Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sand...12 Answers
Jannirys S.
Clearwater , FL
Basically and oreo is well an oreo. They taste the same is any oreo I've ever eaten before. So of course they are good.
One of my complaints is that the plastic that holds the oreos is loud. I know that it's always been like that. Still it's so hard to sneak one without my kid hearing. Then of course I have to share when he does
My other complaint t is that the flap that opens doesn't close well. It stops sticking before we finish the cookies. Many times they have to be tossed because they got soft and gross from the flap not staying closed.
Kaitlin B.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing is better than the classic nabisco Oreo chocolate sandwich cookie. The cookies are always crunchy and the white parts always creamy. My only complaint is that the cookies go stale wayy to fast after opening the package & it’s not that I don’t shut the package all the way bc that’s what my boyfriend thinks. Also, the cookies are a little on the expensive side for the quality of cookie that you are getting.
A'Nise V.
These are just right to take care of your sweet tooth. I like the eat the creme middle the best. Most of the time I save the actual cookie part to feed to our chickens! Yes, our chicken love oreo cookies too! We have one that I have named Oreo, because she refuses to share a cookie with anyone. She will pick it a whole one up, take off, and eat the whole thing!
Jay L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loveeee Oreos. The originals are the perfect balance of cookie and cream - no double stuff or Oreo thins for me please. The sweetness of the cream is balanced out by the mild chocolate flavor of the cookie, which is also slightly salty, to compliment the cream. These are amazingly crispy and delicious on their own, and equally amazing with a cold glass of milk
Kennedy P.
Saratoga Springs
We love oreos! The chocolate and the vanilla creme is just a perfect contrast!  I do tend to notice that after awhile of eating these cookies there is a very chemically taste that settles in your mouth, especially from the filling. That is why I gave it four stars. Besides that, a very great product and snack!
Fatima A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are a classic. Cookies and milk have been one of the most nostalgic after school snacks I used to have as a kid while I watched PBS kids. It’s hard to control myself around these cookies. If you have had these yet, you’re missing out! (Be careful not too eat one too many, they are addictive!)
Sandra A.
Ceres, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
At 16 I had an obsession with eating Oreos and milk. To the point I couldn’t go to sleep unless I had my milk and cookies. No joke. Oreos are amazing they’re like something everyone needs to try in their life. I like the double stuffed personally. But the thin ones are also crunchy and good.
Alexandra M.
Aiken, SC
These are my favorite cookies! You can never go wrong with oreos! Ever! There are seriously no cons to eating these! They are absolutely delicious and I love the holiday ones they are always coming out with too! I can eat an entire box of oreos in one sitting and I'm not even mad about it!
April S.
Merrimack, NH
If you don't like Oreos, then byeeee! I could seriously eat a whole container of Oreos it's crazy. They are so delicious and honestly, the knock-off brands don't even do justice. You HAVE to buy the real deal to get he beeeest! I would so recommend these to everyone!
Skyler K.
Steelville
Dont eat these a lot but when I do give me a cup of milk and leave me the package. I like to hold the cookies under until they just start to get soft (not soggy) and eat them half soft half regular. My husband could eat a while package by himself.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Which Oreos are your favorite? Do you prefer the normal ones?
Stephanie S.
With all the new flavors of Oreos out now. Which one is your favorite?
Danielle H.
Kannapolis, NC
Anyone else mix their ice cream with broken oreo pieces?
Bella M.
Woodstock, IL
How do you eat Oreos?
Rylan W.
Kalispell, MT
Am i right when i say the more "stuf" the better?