Nabisco Oreo Caramel Apple uploaded by JD L.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Wasn’t a fan tbh. It’s too sweet and the taste was confusing to me. I only ate half of a cookie and threw it away. Please check the ingredients as well it is really bad for you with the colors and artificial flavorings, not everyone likes this product so don’t bring it out if you plan to share and also due to the health risks it brings I would not recommend on giving this to your kids . I am a fan of the brand itself don’t get me wrong and I’m really not trying to make it sound like I’m throwing a lot of shade even though I am , i am only giving my opinion on this specific product.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Caramel Apple is my favorite sweets so this cookie is amazing only could find one time then went back for some more and I couldnt find them aging. Hope to see in stores alot more.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
I purchased the Caramel Apple Oreos for a family event because we all like to try new snacks out there. We were really disappointed in the flavor especially compared to other Oreo flavors out there. Also, the price was much higher than the typical price and you got less cookies than if you were to just buy the original flavor.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I love cookies! I love oreos dunked in milk! I get a kick out of trying all the combinations that come out! I love them all! I have a huge sugar tooth, so I'm kind of obsessed with sugary treats of all kinds!
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
It is great for the novelty of it but you better have some friends to help you finish the pack because they're not that great. The cookie itself is good and the filing certainly tastes like a caramel apple sucker but it was just too strange to really enjoy.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
These are absolutely fantastic, my husband and I tried these last year and were super excited to see them again and had to pick up a bag. They don’t necessarily taste like a caramel apple but they taste just like the Carmel apple suckers that I loved as a kid
Lauren F.
This version of the Oreo is very sweet. It may not 100% taste like caramel apple, but it is definitely sweet and tastes faintly of caramel. This cookie is definitely a once in a while event because eating this much concentrated sugar is not sustainable.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
These were definitely tasty but I’d definitely use them more for baking or creating a festive dessert than just for snacking. They are so different. they are also pretty cheap too though you don’t get many in a package but for a seasonal snack they are pretty good.
Bianca C.
Bayport
I don`know nobody that doesn`t like Oreo, the brand is very good, and the cookies too, very tasteful, have a very good price, very easy to find in any grocery store, perfect for any moment, can be combined with desserts, the have a very good package and very easy to eat in any place that you are.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’ve tried a lot of the crazy flavor Oreos and this one is by far one of my favorite I love the vanilla Oreo cookie is much and the flavor is awesome. What a interesting spin on the flavor. They are sort of pricy but I am sort of cheap. Lol
Brittany F.
Are these even good!? I love caramel apples but I'm not sure how they would taste
Silmalila H.
Matagalpa
Omg quiero probar unos de estos !!! Como son? Son ricos ? Cuanto cuestan ? Donde los puedo conseguir?
Jeison C.
Hackensack, NJ
I wonder how this Oreo will taste like. I have tried almost everything until I saw this. In just poped out and I want to try it so bad. Does it actually taste like Carmel apple?????
Rachel L.
Trenton, NJ
I love caramel apple. Can anyone tell me how sweet it is? Is the flavor strong or subtle?
Meghan B.
Do these have an artificial taste?