BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Oreo Cakesters
  • "Sadly because they don't really fill the sweet tooth craving as they have no substance, you eat way to many." in 1 review
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't had these in a very long long time. In fact I don't even know if they are still marking these. But I do recommend that I ate so many of these because they were just so good! They tasted amazing chocolate and cream! My favorite it's like and Oreo but with a sweet marshmallow flavor! I loved this so much I really hope I see them in stores again!
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg. Truth be told I always look for these in every store and I really hope they haven’t discontinued them because these are the best chocolate sweet treat. It literally melts in your mouth. And I always crave them. If anyone finds them please send them my way!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay so this is going to be long but why did this ever go off the shelf? I know the price was a little high but I was the best snack out on the market in my opinion. It was rich soft and creamy and made you craving more. It was a snack you wanted to eat slowly to savor the flavor because it was so easy to eat it fast. I was disappointed when they discontinued this . I really am hoping they bring this back soon because this was my all time favorite cookie
Brooke A.
McKinney , TX
these are sooo good. they're pretty much what happens when you stick a bike pump in an oreo and start pumpin! My brother says they taste exactly like ho-hos, so I took a bite of one and started thinking of ho-hos. they do taste like ho hos, but with more cream and the chocolate cake has that oreo element that ho-hos lack. very good!
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember these when they were around! Unfortunately, there was nothing special about them. I remember them being bland and just not very flavorful, not enough filling, etc. Maybe I'm just picky, but I don't really miss these that much.
regina g.
I love getting the golden Oreo snack cakesters. I only eat one of the twin packs,it's only 110 calories! I tried the 100 calorie packs and they always tasted kind of stale. Where these are always fresh! I eat one and put the 2nd one in a zip lock sandwich bag and it stays fresh until I decide I need a snack
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
These are amazing, but my weakness. I love these, not to good for you, but there soft and gooey, perfect little snack for the car or after dinner, I think these would fall in the snack category with little Debbie snack cakes.
itzel t.
Texas
Wonderfilled Oreo is milk’s favorite cookie, and people aren’t far behind. Whether you're craving the classic taste of childhood or wanting to delight in fun new flavors, there's an Oreo Sandwich Cookie waiting to tease your taste buds. I love it.
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loved these when they first came out! They were chocolatey goodness! I would get them in the pack of 2. There was more chocolate cake part to it than the filling. The top and bottom were so soft to my surprise & the filling was pure fluff. Overall, they were great! I wish they still sold these, I heard they got discontinued.
Gabriela M.
This is Oreo's take on a whoopie pie. I found them delicious, soft and with the classic Oreo taste and filling. Nevertheless, I would never put these over freshly baked whoopie pies nor over classic Oreos. I'd still enjoy them and may buy them to satisfy a sweet craving on-the-go, but I wouldn't buy a box to keep at home.
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Would you prefer the original Oreo cookies better?
Melissa S.
Are these as good as regular Oreos?
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do they still make these?
Kylee J.
do they still sell these anymore??
Allison D.
Are these as good as regular Oreos? Is the filling the same?