BY OREO #25 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsea S.
New Madrid
This is a house hold favorite for dessert. It is so much better than the off brand stuff. I don't have a suggested recipe because they are so good without it. Not pricey at all. I will most certainly buy these again. Nabisco Oreo Brownie Creme Filled
bianca r.
I love Oreos. I have the Oreo cereal as well. I think these bars are great they taste like Oreos and has a soft consistency. With the nice creamy filling it is so delicious, I could eat three bars at a time. It taste good with ice cream as well.
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
As a true believer that there is nothing an Oreo cannot fix, I found these to be slightly disappointing. I think that they were a little mushy and did not give the same tastes that the real Oreos gave. They definitely left something to be desired and I will probably stick to the original from now on.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Bianca M.
Brownsville, TX
Honestly who doesn't like Oreos and mini chocolate cakes. I love these little desserts. Plus it's easy to take with you. I always put one in my bag and have it after my lunch. They are delicious !! Great to dip in a big tall glass of milk too!
Haylee B.
It was a tasty sweet treat, but for me it was a little bit too much.  This would suit someone who loves chocolate and has a major sweet tooth.  If someone offered me one I would eat it, but I wouldn't buy one just to eat for fun
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
These are so soft, and yummy. They are the perfect size to throw in a travel bag for a quick snack. They can be found at many stores so they are not very hard to find. I could honestly eat a whole box. I highly recommend.
Dahanna C.
Smithfield
Very good but not my favorite thing these are a bit harder to find than anything else I would have to buy them online and they are very good you can add them with milk and they would take a very good and yes I would
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
My new guilty pleasure. I have always loved oreos but what's better than an Oreo brownie. I purchased at my local grocery store, it has a softer texture than the regular Oreos but still pairs just as good with milk !
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Yanelis C.
Quiero probarlo!! Me lo recomiendan!?
Wendy R.
Covington, GA
Are these worth it? Is it too sweet? Love Oreos but nothing too sweet when mixed in with it.