Nabisco Oreo Blueberry Pie Cookie uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.Nabisco Oreo Blueberry Pie Cookie uploaded by Celia G.Nabisco Oreo Blueberry Pie Cookie uploaded by Adelina G.

BY OREO #93 in Cookies

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Oreo Blueberry Pie Cookie 10.7 oz

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Amy M.
When I first got these I was not to sure about them. Let me tell you it taste just like a blueberry pie. The taste brings me back to making pies with my mother. Warm them up and have nice and glass of milk and cuddle up with my kids and watch movies, it makes the perfect part of our family nights
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I love these so much. They have a really good flavor and they honestly taste pretty much exactly what I’d expect a blueberry pie Oreo to taste like. I think they’re usually only around during the summer but they should bring them back year round!
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
I love Oreos but I wasn’t a fan of this flavor not all fruits go with chocolate, blueberry is one of them. Of course it’s not the healthiest because come on it’s Oreos. But not a fan it was the blue berry that made it wrong.
Kimberly T.
New York Mls, NY
One of my top 3 fav oreos to choose from! Blueberry oreos hit a home run in my book. Tastey for all ages to try. Hope this flavor is kept around to buy again unlike the other limited addition cookie dough or s’mores oreos for example. Go buy these!
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
I didn’t think this was going to be that good but I got it as a gift so I just wanted to try it before I got rid of it and it was so good I ended up eating the whole box. Sweet enough with a good amount of flavor
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
These are by far my favorite special flavor Oreo. If you are a blueberry Fan you have to get your hands on some of these. They don't taste exactly like pie, but have a great flavor to them.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
I was torn on these the blueberry flavor was defiantly there but to me I couldn't tell if i loved it or hated it. But that's just me I have a hard time liking anything blueberry flavored.
Dana R.
Lebanon
Please Nabisco Oreo Blueberry Pie Cookie these are the best Oreo's ever! I can't find them anywhere since I bought the first ones they are soo good dipped in milk. Put them back on the shelf Nabisco!!!# influenster
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I was skeptical when trying this flavor of Oreos but I like to try all the new flavors and shockingly they were pretty good, they aren't as addicting as the original Oreos but I would purchase them again
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Yuck ... anyone tries these yet
Paola G.
In wich countries can i find it?
Miranda G.
Wyoming
Are these real?!?!
MARIA D.
MARACAY
Chicas que tan buenas son estas galletas????
sara W.
These look great are there any other pie flavors?