Nabisco Oreo 100 Calorie Thin Crisps uploaded by Elsie R.Nabisco Oreo 100 Calorie Thin Crisps uploaded by Whitney G.Nabisco Oreo 100 Calorie Thin Crisps uploaded by Delaney W.

BY OREO

100 calories 2-3 g fat 0 mg cholesterol see more...

• It is really taste like Oreo? I am not sure to buy it be...4 Answers
  • Where do you find these? They don't seem to be available.3 Answers
  • Are these healthy? Do they taste good? I would like to kn...3 Answers
Nabisco Oreo 100 Calorie Thin Crisps
  • "These are amazing when you're craving Oreos or chocolate because they taste great, the portion size is big enough that you feel like you're indulging, and it's 100 calories!" in 7 reviews
  • "I tried the Oreo 100 calorie snack and it was not that great." in 3 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Probably one of my favorite 100 calories packs ever! They have such a good chocolate flavor and I can indulge in a pack and not feel guilty. I love to have these around for when I’m craving chocolate.
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I haven't seen these in years I totally forgot about them! But they taste amazing. It's not that they're healthy because they're not it's just about how much you eat that's why they say this is better, taste is good and I guess for a snack the size is good as well.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Theses are so good, I first tried these at the gym and they are delicious i love how they are healthy for you and still taste like an Oreo, I used to eat them all the time, but now I can't really seem to find them at my local stores, but I do recommend them they are really good
Monica M.
I love these! Yum! When I'm trying to portion control these are perfect. But I have a hard time just eating one! Oops! I definitely think it's a perfect way to get just amount of sweet for lunch or a snack
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
The Oreo 100 calorie pack is literally the best one ever made. It's not to expensive, and they taste absolutely amazing. I hate Oreos, but I love these little things! I wouldn't change them at all. They're great.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These taste great and are only 100 calories! I like eating these when I'm craving something sweet and quick and it does the job. It does have a good oreo-like taste to it.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. They taste great and when I’m on a time crunch let alone watching the calories and sugar intake but want something cookie wise I’m always grabbing these.
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE THESE! (though they are hard to find, and even harder to find not in a variety pack)
The falvor is definitely not the same as a regular icing- it is amore of a chocolate flavor with a touch of the icing taste. However, I love the texture, love the taste, and the 100 calorie back just makes it a great way to save calories and avoid eating the actual oreos.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a great choice whether looking for a small snack, eating on-the-go, or wanting to enjoy a sweet snack without the overly sweet cream that is in-between two Oreo cookies. I tried these years ago, because they were the perfect snack while vacationing, and those pool days.
Stephanie P.
Stockton, CA
For a lower calorie snack, these are tasty. Are they just like an Oreo cookie? No, but they have a similar flavor, nice crunch, and are packaged in 100 calorie servings, which is wonderful for adding to MyFitnessPal. My youngest daughter must ask me to buy these 100 calorie Oreos at least 3 times a month. I've found that only buying them when she has earned them is a great reward for both me and her. They are tasty.
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Does anyone know if they still make these? I've not seen them lately at my grocery store.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it taste like real chocolate or fake chocolate, because the calorie is so low?
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Do they taste like the Oreo cookie?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
It is really taste like Oreo? I am not sure to buy it because I love the chocolate cookies with cream! It is really worth it?