Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Real Peanut Butter Bites uploaded by Jodi T.

BY NUTTER BUTTER

Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of peanut butter treats and usually only crunchy peanut butter but I make an exception for #NutterButter cookies of all sizes and packages. These are the perfect combination of sweet with a hint of salty flavour. I can easily eat a bag of the bite sized cookies in one sitting :)
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
AHHHHHH! Nutter Butter cookies are my jam! Just the perfect amount of peanut butter jammed into one peanut shaped cookie! I’d say they’re healthy, but most might disagree with me on that one. I love these cookies so much. Definitely go and buy some of you haven’t already!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
A classic peanut butter snack. I’ve only ever bought the snack size a couple times as these are not my favorite snack. I’m not big on peanut butter, which is why I don’t usually care for these, but every peanut butter lover LOVES these!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im not a big big fan of peanut butter but these nabisco treats are sooo good. Whether you are a peanut fan or not these cookies will make you love peanut butter. The cookie part is  not tooo tough its hust right,the cream inside is not too sweet it taste just right. Tbh the cream doesn't really taste as much as peanut butter does.
francheska r.
Who does not like PENUT BUTTER?!!? I know that I do and this is the perfect cookie. It's like having a PENUT BUTTER explosion in your mouth. I mean the cookie is into a PENUT shape. That should tell you that things are going to get nutty.
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
These things are so damned delicious! My favorite junkfood cookie hands down. I would die fat and happy if it was from eating never ending bags of this stuff. Inexpensive, on the go snack. Can’t go to 7-11 without picking them up.
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
Nutter Butter Bites are awesome! My kids love them and so do I (mainly because I love peanut butter). My little ones can eat these without any problems and love the peanut butter too. They go so fast in our house that I wish they came in a bigger package though.
Emily Kate S.
Wetumpka, AL
sooooo so so yummy. i love these things! not super healthy, but very delicious. love to snack on these at work. yummy peanut butter and crunchy cookies that form a great cookie sandwich to have from time to time.
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
These are a great snack to hold you over for a meal. They’re filling because of the peanut butter so that’s a plus! These are super affordable seeing you can get them at the dollar tree!!! Pick some up and enjoy!
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
When I have a sweet tooth I always go to these cookies! They are sweet and have protein as well. My daughter and I have to be watched when it comes to these cookies! They aren't messy and they are affordable.