BY NUTTER BUTTER #3 in Cookies

Cristina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not usually a fan of peanut butter cookies, that's more in my mom's alley but these are my favorite peanut butter cookies. They are so addicting and so Good! You can't ever only have one unless you are not a fan of the flavor but as for me I just keep going for more and next thing you know I am completely out of it. Love it since my friend made me have some in high school and I loved it ever since
Lexi a.
I love the taste of these so much. I only like to eat a few of them though because they make my mouth very dry. I purchased them at Walmart and I’m sure you could get them at any grocery store. The peanut design of the snack is so adorable. I would definitely recommend these if you’ve never tried them. They’re a fun little snack.
Lauren G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nutter Butters are my favorite store bought cookie, hands down! If you’re a peanut butter lover like me and you’ve never tried them, you absolutely must. They are crunchy, a tad salty, and perfectly sweet. Nutter Butters come in regular size packs and in bite size bags so there’s bound to be something for every appetite.
Deanna D.
Electra
These aren’t my favorite Cookie by any means. But on a cheat day, when there’s nothing else around, I will gladly eat these. They’re not healthy for sure, even though there is a small amount of peanut butter in all the sugar. I’d rather just eat peanut butter out of the jar but this is a tasty option I guess.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love me some peanut butter and these are so affordable but there is just something about them that I don’t like too much! I think it’s the cookie flavor it’s self. Maybe its just me being picky, because I know a lot of people who love these but I guess I feel like peanut butter needs chocolate or jelly!
Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
Nutter Butters are amazing. There not expensive as far as cookies go. They are crunchy while being creamy inside. They are even better if you dip them in chocolate and let it harden. These are great for sending to school because they’re delicious and easy to dress up to look like a fancy dessert!
Merissa W.
I am not a fan of peanut butter but I love these cookies. It’s almost like the filling is a sweeter version of peanut butter which makes them so enjoyable. I can eat bags of these and dunk them in a cold glass of milk. So yummy and super affordable. I would recommend and repurchase.
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not the shape I'm used to. These are really good. If you like peanut butter, you'll love these. I can't eat a lot though ( I shouldn't either) I don't like them if I eat too many. They are kind of dry as well. They're a sweeter upgrade from peanut butter sandwich crackers.
Corranne M.
fayetteville, NC
the best cookies ever omg i love these cookies they taste so good they dont cost too much money they are a very good snack my son trys to eat them for breakfst ii have to tell him son thats not a breakfast food. they arent bad to the kids either so thats even better
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
Nutter butter is always the perfect amount of peanut butter and a cute peanut shaped cookie that tastes great and is very fulfilling what do you eat them right out of the package or dumped in milk or any other way these cookies are great and a must-have for any family
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Nicole R.
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?