BY NUTTER BUTTER #5 in Cookies

Individually wrapped packs, Made with real peanut butter, Great C-store and vending item, Great for offices/daycare/personal needs,24 pks. of 1.9 oz. each. see more...

Michele N.
I've been eating Butter Butter cookies since I was a little kid and I still love these peanut butter cookies to this day! To me one of those iconic cookies that Nabisco makes! The cookies are shaped like a peanut and the cookies themselves are a crispy peanut butter cookie and the filling between the 2 cookies is a creamy peanut butter and I guess you have to like peanut butter either in cookies or in a spread because Nutter Butters are peanut butter heaven in a cookie 😀
Cristina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not usually a fan of peanut butter cookies, that's more in my mom's alley but these are my favorite peanut butter cookies. They are so addicting and so Good! You can't ever only have one unless you are not a fan of the flavor but as for me I just keep going for more and next thing you know I am completely out of it. Love it since my friend made me have some in high school and I loved it ever since
Lexi a.
I love the taste of these so much. I only like to eat a few of them though because they make my mouth very dry. I purchased them at Walmart and I’m sure you could get them at any grocery store. The peanut design of the snack is so adorable. I would definitely recommend these if you’ve never tried them. They’re a fun little snack.
Lauren G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nutter Butters are my favorite store bought cookie, hands down! If you’re a peanut butter lover like me and you’ve never tried them, you absolutely must. They are crunchy, a tad salty, and perfectly sweet. Nutter Butters come in regular size packs and in bite size bags so there’s bound to be something for every appetite.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These aren’t my favorite Cookie by any means. But on a cheat day, when there’s nothing else around, I will gladly eat these. They’re not healthy for sure, even though there is a small amount of peanut butter in all the sugar. I’d rather just eat peanut butter out of the jar but this is a tasty option I guess.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love me some peanut butter and these are so affordable but there is just something about them that I don’t like too much! I think it’s the cookie flavor it’s self. Maybe its just me being picky, because I know a lot of people who love these but I guess I feel like peanut butter needs chocolate or jelly!
Olivia R.
Warren, MI
Nutter Butter cookies are awesome! Nabisco has one of the best tasting peanut butter cookies ever! They are very addicting and a great snack! However, I do not agree with the price. I think it is a little high for cookies compared to other brands. I usually wait until they are on sale to purchase them.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
Nutter Butters are amazing. There not expensive as far as cookies go. They are crunchy while being creamy inside. They are even better if you dip them in chocolate and let it harden. These are great for sending to school because they’re delicious and easy to dress up to look like a fancy dessert!
Natasha R.
One of my most favorite cookies of all time everybody in my family loves these they are super delicious they taste good without milk or milk milk and I am willing to pay the price for them because they just taste so delicious and they’re great to keep it as a snack for the kids on the go to
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
These have been my favorite cookies since childhood! I typically eat a healthy, vegan diet...however, when I get a craving for sweets these are the first things I reach for! While I try to eat them in moderation, Nutter Butters are my most often bought junk food guilty pleasures.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Nicole R.
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?