BY NUTTER BUTTER #10 in Cookies

Individually wrapped packs, Made with real peanut butter, Great C-store and vending item, Great for offices/daycare/personal needs,24 pks. of 1.9 oz. each. see more...

Shelby M.
Dalton City
I love peanut butter. I love peanut butter and cookies. This is a perfect combination of both. There are off brand peanut butter cookies like this but in my opinion none of them compare to Nabisco’s Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies. I have used these cookies in desserts and they work perfectly in them, especially in a family that loves peanut butter in general. I would recommend these cookies every time.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I’m not a huge peanut butter fan, I’m only giving these 3 stars because my kids like them! They are just too rich for me! Too sweet and rich! I guess it’s a great snack for the kids and you can get them in mini bite sized cups as well. Which is super easy when your traveling. I would recommend if your a peanut butter lover, or a kid! But other than that I am just not feeling it!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so good sweet creamy peanut butter and a crisp cookie thattastes like peanutbutter is so good it’s almost sinful.  I like them more than my own peanutbutter cookies and I dont have to bake them. It’s very convenient just add milk.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These aren’t my favorite Cookie by any means. But on a cheat day, when there’s nothing else around, I will gladly eat these. They’re not healthy for sure, even though there is a small amount of peanut butter in all the sugar. I’d rather just eat peanut butter out of the jar but this is a tasty option I guess.
Bryanah C.
Misson
i love nutter butters everytime i see them they remind me of how me and my sister would beg my mom for them. they not so much healthy as you think they are. the ingets were the cookie on top and bottom of the cookies and the peanut butter in the middle spreaded around the cookie it is not just in one spot.
Nancy S.
Charlotte
I really enjoy this snack. It’s a great cookie treat. Nice peanut butter filling inside crispy cookie. I would repurchase this snack. It’s not something I regularly buy. But I do enjoy it. It’s very sweet so you can’t eat many of them. I think they could improve them by having them. It be quite as sweet.
Samantha D.
Owensboro
I'm a fan of peanut butter. Not so much most of the fake peanut butter cookies out there. But nutter butters completely astonished me. I love these cookies. They are packed with flavor. They have soft peanut butter inside and cookie outside. Yum. Need I say more. Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Real Peanut Butter
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I only ever picked up this size a couple times because these are my stepdad’s second favorite snack. Nutter Butter’s are such a classic snack! I feel like peanut butter is a universal favorite (unless you’re allergic). And these cookies are perfect for any peanut butter lover.
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not the shape I'm used to. These are really good. If you like peanut butter, you'll love these. I can't eat a lot though ( I shouldn't either) I don't like them if I eat too many. They are kind of dry as well. They're a sweeter upgrade from peanut butter sandwich crackers.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
My son loves these cookies and always wants me to purchase them. They are not like many cookies as it’s shape is like a peanut and there is no chocolate. Easy to pack as a snack and leaves my son satisfied Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Real Peanut Butter
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years

Walmart