BY NUTTER BUTTER

Individually wrapped packs, Made with real peanut butter, Great C-store and vending item, Great for offices/daycare/personal needs,24 pks. of 1.9 oz. each. see more...

Haley K.
Champaign, IL
Nutter butters are so good. I have been eating these since I was little and definitely have a place in my heart for them. The peanut butter is perfectly stiff and I love the cookie. The only thing thats not great is that you can't eat very many because they are filling and your mouth gets dry.
Charlee P.
Newnan, GA
I love these little cookies! Sometimes I just get this random craving for some dipped in a glass of cold almond milk! They always taste perfect and are fresh! I like how many different option there are now for what size container to buy! I will definitely be continuing to buy these!
‚ĚĀ ‚ĚĀ.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a wonderful snack to throw into the lunch bag and have a sweet treat. However, they are very processed so if you are trying to follow a diet, or live a healthier lifestyle then these are not the cookie for you. They are a light, tasty classic to have once in a while.
Julia G.
Palm Springs
Purchased at: Target
These cookies are so delicious! Always been my favorite since I was a child. My mom would put these in milkshakes or in banana pudding instead of Nilla wafers and I would instantly die and go to heaven. Lol My favorite part about them as an adult is that they’re vegan.
Lexi R.
Crown Point
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my favorite cookies! They taste almost like homemade peanut butter cookies and the peanut butter sandwiches are just so yummy! They are addicting and I always find myself putting them in my cart when I go to the store
Bre T.
Monroe , GA
Purchased at: Target
I’m a peanut butter fanatic. Sometimes I eat it straight from the jar. With that in mind, my love of these cookies are a no brainer. Both the cookie and the filling are glorious. On a superficial note, the shape is so adorable.
Morgan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy nutter butters they are a really yummy snack and they are particularly tasty because I love peanut butter. I don’t usually buy them but I do like them and would buy them in the future or recommend them
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so great. I love the size of them, they’re great. They aren’t too expensive and you get a lot in one package, everyone should get these. I think that they’re great as a mid day pick me up too.
Kathy M.
New Albany
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my peanut butter cookies are a weakness for me and these are a great indulgence! The Shape and texture of the cookie add interest and the PB center is creamy. Just a good choice for a snack.
Raqsmey K.
Long Beach
Purchased at: Costco
Nutter butters are a perfect combination of sweet and a little bit salty. I live bringing these to school bc they’re mess free and always come in little packs that are easy to carry around.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years