BY NUTTER BUTTER #11 in Cookies

Individually wrapped packs, Made with real peanut butter, Great C-store and vending item, Great for offices/daycare/personal needs,24 pks. of 1.9 oz. each. see more...

Shelby M.
Dalton City
I love peanut butter. I love peanut butter and cookies. This is a perfect combination of both. There are off brand peanut butter cookies like this but in my opinion none of them compare to Nabisco’s Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies. I have used these cookies in desserts and they work perfectly in them, especially in a family that loves peanut butter in general. I would recommend these cookies every time.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are so yummy 😋 and actually quite filling from the peanut butter cream between the two cookies 😋. Obviously these are a guilty pleasure that I'm not able to indulge in any longer due to my fibro & IBS causing me a lot of issues from the peanut butter 😥😥. However, that doesn't make them any less yummy for others & I would definitely recommend this item for those who love peanut butter. 😊
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I’m not a huge peanut butter fan, I’m only giving these 3 stars because my kids like them! They are just too rich for me! Too sweet and rich! I guess it’s a great snack for the kids and you can get them in mini bite sized cups as well. Which is super easy when your traveling. I would recommend if your a peanut butter lover, or a kid! But other than that I am just not feeling it!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so good sweet creamy peanut butter and a crisp cookie thattastes like peanutbutter is so good it’s almost sinful.  I like them more than my own peanutbutter cookies and I dont have to bake them. It’s very convenient just add milk.
elizabeth s.
NJ
I am not the hugest fan of peanut butter so this isn’t my favorite cookie ever made. They are flavorful with their nutty peanut butter flavor, which some people love. If I was at a store, I wouldn’t choose to buy these cookies but if they were given to me, I would eat them. They are pretty inexpensive and they come in a travel to-go size and a regular pack of them. You can get these cookies at any grocery store.
Michelle H.
As an adult, I still get peanut butter cravings but no longer want to sit down to an entire sandwich. These cookies are a satisfying way to get my peanut butter fix without overdoing it (or dirtying any plates or knives)! The outer cookie is solid, rarely do I get broken cookies in the package; the inner filling is peanutty-delicious.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These aren’t my favorite Cookie by any means. But on a cheat day, when there’s nothing else around, I will gladly eat these. They’re not healthy for sure, even though there is a small amount of peanut butter in all the sugar. I’d rather just eat peanut butter out of the jar but this is a tasty option I guess.
Bryanah C.
Misson
i love nutter butters everytime i see them they remind me of how me and my sister would beg my mom for them. they not so much healthy as you think they are. the ingets were the cookie on top and bottom of the cookies and the peanut butter in the middle spreaded around the cookie it is not just in one spot.
Nancy S.
Charlotte
I really enjoy this snack. It’s a great cookie treat. Nice peanut butter filling inside crispy cookie. I would repurchase this snack. It’s not something I regularly buy. But I do enjoy it. It’s very sweet so you can’t eat many of them. I think they could improve them by having them. It be quite as sweet.
Lori F.
Wexford
Do you like peanut butter? Then you will enjoy Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies. They look and taste like peanut butter! I have enjoyed these since I was a child. I usually take the top off and eat the cookie part then eat the filling with the bottom cookie. Both my sons really enjoy this cookie.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years

back