BY NUTTER BUTTER

• I'm asking a question to make it look like I'm actually u...1 Answers
  • do they sell this in Malaysia?1 Answers
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im not too much into peanut butter but these are soooo good! I tried regular shaped nutter butters but these snack sizes are so cute and tiny but they are packed of flavor! Nice resealable bag convenient to keep fresh
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I’m a peanut butter lover!!!! I love peanut butter cookies!!! And these are in my top favorite cookies!!! The pack helps keep them fresh because I’m not huge on sweets I won’t finish them all in one sitting and it helps save them for when I’m ready for more! I love sharing these with my 5 year old daughter... we usually buy some to take them to the park with us.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Well it's one of the best cookies you can buy!  The outer cookie is crisp and fresh and the inner peanut butter flavor is so sweet and good!  The combination makes for a delicious sweet treat!  I love how cute these are in the shape of a peanut!
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I am not a huge peanut butter fan, but with that being said I still enjoy these when I do have them. They’re creamy and very sweet without too strong of a peanut butter flavor. I don’t have them often, however on rare occasions I will crave them!
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Easy tiny sandwich cookies filled with peanut butter. These are perfect for my son's school lunches. Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Peanut Butter Bites Snak-Saks are convenient and tasty and come in resealable travel bags.
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Same good taste as the original cookies, just smaller bite sized pieces. I'm not a big fan of the bite sized versions because they cost too much for how much product you get. But if you want the cookie in a easier to eat form. I recommend.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These cookies are very tasty! I love the softness of the cookie and the ceeaminess of the peanut butter inside. The smallness of the cookie makes it easier to consume and more enjoyable in my opinion.
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
I love Nutter Butter cookies and I usually purchase them at my local
Grocery store when they are on sale. I like the bag with the bite size better than the full size. I feel like I can eat more that way with less calories and carbs!
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
One of my favorite snacks :) this bag is easy to take on the go for road trips or beach trips. You can pick up most anywhere from rite aid or any grocery store. Grab a bag if you love a peanut butter snack, these don’t disappoint.
Tikeetha T.
Beltsville, MD
These were my go to snacks when I was pregnant. I love peanut butter and these hit the spot. I'm a repeat customer to the Nutter Butter Cookies. You won't be disappointed. The perfect snack cookie and not a lot of guilt. I buy them in bulk from Costco or BJ's.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
How do you guys like these cookies??? I personally love them so much!
Haley  E.
Russell Springs, KY
What are these good to eat with?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do you prefer the minis or the ones that look like peanuts?
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Quick question: How many can you eat before you need to have something to drink?
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite...the full size or the bite size

Walmart