BY NUTTER BUTTER #29 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im not too much into peanut butter but these are soooo good! I tried regular shaped nutter butters but these snack sizes are so cute and tiny but they are packed of flavor! Nice resealable bag convenient to keep fresh
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I’m a peanut butter lover!!!! I love peanut butter cookies!!! And these are in my top favorite cookies!!! The pack helps keep them fresh because I’m not huge on sweets I won’t finish them all in one sitting and it helps save them for when I’m ready for more! I love sharing these with my 5 year old daughter... we usually buy some to take them to the park with us.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I have never been able to get into these. I like peanut butter and everything, but these taste so gross! I am sorry for anyone who is into these, but I just don't see why! These are another one of those things that you just let your parents eat when you were a kid and never asked for any! and I am not even a picky eater yet I just could never get into these.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoy bite size cookies because your able to get the flavor all in one bite! These come in fresh sealed packages so you are able to carry them with you or keep at home. I love peanut butter and these cookies really give you that mixed with a cookie. They are affordable compared to cookies. I would recommend!
Chrissy M.
These are so amazing m. If you love peanut butter you'll love these. I usually get them at the supermarket or at the corner store. They really affordable and taste really good. I really do enjoy there peanut butter cookies. The perfect mix of sweet and salty
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I am not a huge peanut butter fan, but with that being said I still enjoy these when I do have them. They’re creamy and very sweet without too strong of a peanut butter flavor. I don’t have them often, however on rare occasions I will crave them!
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Same good taste as the original cookies, just smaller bite sized pieces. I'm not a big fan of the bite sized versions because they cost too much for how much product you get. But if you want the cookie in a easier to eat form. I recommend.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These cookies are very tasty! I love the softness of the cookie and the ceeaminess of the peanut butter inside. The smallness of the cookie makes it easier to consume and more enjoyable in my opinion.
Kimmy K.
Nutter Butter cookies simply remind me of my Mother she has passed on. So, I continue to get them and pass on the memories to my girls. They give me the perfect peanut butter fix when I’m craving a peanut butter snack that’s sweet as well.
Suzann W.
I love Nutter Butter cookies and I usually purchase them at my local
Grocery store when they are on sale. I like the bag with the bite size better than the full size. I feel like I can eat more that way with less calories and carbs!
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
How do you guys like these cookies??? I personally love them so much!
Haley  E.
Russell Springs, KY
What are these good to eat with?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do you prefer the minis or the ones that look like peanuts?
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Quick question: How many can you eat before you need to have something to drink?
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite...the full size or the bite size