BY NUTTER BUTTER #41 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I’m a peanut butter lover!!!! I love peanut butter cookies!!! And these are in my top favorite cookies!!! The pack helps keep them fresh because I’m not huge on sweets I won’t finish them all in one sitting and it helps save them for when I’m ready for more! I love sharing these with my 5 year old daughter... we usually buy some to take them to the park with us.
EM L.
I love peanut butter and without a doubt it was no disappointment. It's rich and compelling peanut butter taste will leave you with a jaw dropping sensation. Overall, would surely recommend to everyone not just my peanut butter lovers. Try it your self, it will certaintly not desappoint, and with that price you are practically getting it for free.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoy bite size cookies because your able to get the flavor all in one bite! These come in fresh sealed packages so you are able to carry them with you or keep at home. I love peanut butter and these cookies really give you that mixed with a cookie. They are affordable compared to cookies. I would recommend!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Love that the classic nutter butter cookie was made into bite size pieces. Easy for travel and kids. The flavor is still the same so the travel size didn’t lack taste for convenience. My kids love having these during trips to the park or even a snack at home.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
In my household peanut butter is a big hit and everyone loves nutter
butter cookies it’s that great peanut butter cookie without having to
bake plus the luscious creamy filling heightens that peanut butter
experience these bite size kind are great because you can pack in a
lunch box for school or just eat them on the go by the handful

Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jordan M.
These have been one of my favorite cookies since I was a kid. If you like peanut butter as much as I do, this snack is for you. It's a perfect blend between sweet and salty flavors. It also isn't too rich, so you don't get tired of the flavor after having only a few bites. These cookies are pretty cheap and can be found in a range of places like grocery stores, dollar stores, and gas stations. These are a great snack and can also serve as dessert. If you haven't tried them yet, you definitely need to!
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I am not a huge peanut butter fan, but with that being said I still enjoy these when I do have them. They’re creamy and very sweet without too strong of a peanut butter flavor. I don’t have them often, however on rare occasions I will crave them!
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
These cookies have such a different taste compared to others cookies, and they are SO GOOD! They are very delicious and is worth spending the money on them. They are affordable. I also got mine at Target, and I would definitely get these again!
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Same good taste as the original cookies, just smaller bite sized pieces. I'm not a big fan of the bite sized versions because they cost too much for how much product you get. But if you want the cookie in a easier to eat form. I recommend.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
How do you guys like these cookies??? I personally love them so much!
Haley  E.
Russell Springs, KY
What are these good to eat with?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do you prefer the minis or the ones that look like peanuts?
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Quick question: How many can you eat before you need to have something to drink?
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite...the full size or the bite size