BY NUTTER BUTTER #29 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
Nicole Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im not too much into peanut butter but these are soooo good! I tried regular shaped nutter butters but these snack sizes are so cute and tiny but they are packed of flavor! Nice resealable bag convenient to keep fresh
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I’m a peanut butter lover!!!! I love peanut butter cookies!!! And these are in my top favorite cookies!!! The pack helps keep them fresh because I’m not huge on sweets I won’t finish them all in one sitting and it helps save them for when I’m ready for more! I love sharing these with my 5 year old daughter... we usually buy some to take them to the park with us.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have never been able to get into these. I like peanut butter and everything, but these taste so gross! I am sorry for anyone who is into these, but I just don't see why! These are another one of those things that you just let your parents eat when you were a kid and never asked for any! and I am not even a picky eater yet I just could never get into these.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoy bite size cookies because your able to get the flavor all in one bite! These come in fresh sealed packages so you are able to carry them with you or keep at home. I love peanut butter and these cookies really give you that mixed with a cookie. They are affordable compared to cookies. I would recommend!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Love that the classic nutter butter cookie was made into bite size pieces. Easy for travel and kids. The flavor is still the same so the travel size didn’t lack taste for convenience. My kids love having these during trips to the park or even a snack at home.
Karina C.
chicago
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I am not a huge peanut butter fan, but with that being said I still enjoy these when I do have them. They’re creamy and very sweet without too strong of a peanut butter flavor. I don’t have them often, however on rare occasions I will crave them!
Jessica H.
Belle Plaine, MN
These cookies have such a different taste compared to others cookies, and they are SO GOOD! They are very delicious and is worth spending the money on them. They are affordable. I also got mine at Target, and I would definitely get these again!
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Same good taste as the original cookies, just smaller bite sized pieces. I'm not a big fan of the bite sized versions because they cost too much for how much product you get. But if you want the cookie in a easier to eat form. I recommend.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These cookies are very tasty! I love the softness of the cookie and the ceeaminess of the peanut butter inside. The smallness of the cookie makes it easier to consume and more enjoyable in my opinion.
Emily N.
How do you guys like these cookies??? I personally love them so much!
Haley  E.
Russell Springs, KY
What are these good to eat with?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do you prefer the minis or the ones that look like peanuts?
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Quick question: How many can you eat before you need to have something to drink?
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite...the full size or the bite size