Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Peanut Butter Bites Snak-Saks

by Nutter Butter

Grab'em, share'em, zip'em, take'em! Anytime. Anywhere!Nabisco snak-saks are your favorite Bite-Size cookies available in recloseable bags that are perfect for On-The-Go snacking.Try these other great snak-saks varieties

Do they taste exactly like the original size nutter butters?
Are these yummy?
Does it in Egypt???
Start your review of Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Peanut Butter Bites Snak-Saks!
Chesapeake, VA
Absolutely love these . Love snacking on a few of these with a cup of coffee on occasion. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet and these are bite sized so if you only want a few and don't want to feel guilty eating a massive container or bag these are great. I love how smooth the peanutbutter taste is. I have enjoyed these since I was a kid. Such a great alternative to peanut butter crackers .
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just like regular Nutter Butters but smaller. Snack sized and ready to pop in your mouth. Texture is crunchy. Peanut butter is not exactly creamy. It's a bit flaky and more of a powdered consistency which is to be expected. Of course with any cookie on the market, it has no real nutrition value, so if you're looking for something filling or nutritious, these aren't it. But they are good.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are soo good for that to go snack...with or without kids. When I used to coupon..I used to get these and other variety all the time. When I had to run and errand...and I had my 3 year old with me...I would take a pack of these so her and I could have a snack before lunch..I love that they're bites. Makes it easier to put like 5 in your mouth at one time🤣🤦‍♀️
Fort Worth
I love these cookies!  And being minis, they are so easy to just pop in and eat which is also the negative...too easy to do so!  😊 - regardless, I think Nutter butters are just a standard yum for me.  However, I find it so strange that my kids do not share the same opinion:  I grew up eating these and still love them!
Chinook, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are awesome for road trips! Nutter Butters are an absolute essential for us on any vacation. My kids love them and I can convince myself that they aren't that bad because there's protein in peanut butter right?! ;) They are the perfect satisfying pick me up snack when you're on the go especially with kiddos. Sooo delicious too!
I love these cookies. I am a big fan of peanut butter cookies so naturally this is a hit for me. The bite size snack saks are perfect for taking on trips. They are delicious and always a winner in our house. Yum yum yum!!! Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Peanut Butter Bites Snak-Saks I love it!
Chunky, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Nutter butter sandwich cookies the cute little peanut shape I love peanut butter not sure what the ingredients are but I love them don't think I could improve this product it's like your childhood it's just good maybe some chocolate that would be good on the nutter butters peanut butter sandwich cookie
Garden City , GA
Nabisco Nutter Butter is a delicious snack for anyone that enjoys the taste of peanut butter. They are delicious, easy to find in grocery stores as well as in gas stations and they are reasonably priced. But in a much more serious note if you have a peanut allergy these aren't the food for you!
Virginia
Nabisco Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies - Peanut Butter Bites Snak-Saks uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids are peanut butter lovers. This Nutter Butter has real peanut that you can taste all thought the sandwich cookie. I love this kind of packaging that I have in my picture. I am really into the NUTRITION FACT and I wanna make sure that what my kids are eating are really good and healthy.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these nutty butter sandwich cookies they’re so good I usually pair this with vitamin D whole milk I kind a like to eat it like It’s a bowl of cereal this is a very old school snack for me because I grew up eating nutter butter Sandwich cookies back in the 80s very epic snack
Ask a question to the Influenster community...