BY NUTTER BUTTER #4 in Cookies

Perfect portions for snacking! Grab these to go!On the goWith lunchIn the car

Cristina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am not usually a fan of peanut butter cookies, that's more in my mom's alley but these are my favorite peanut butter cookies. They are so addicting and so Good! You can't ever only have one unless you are not a fan of the flavor but as for me I just keep going for more and next thing you know I am completely out of it. Love it since my friend made me have some in high school and I loved it ever since
Lexi a.
I love the taste of these so much. I only like to eat a few of them though because they make my mouth very dry. I purchased them at Walmart and I’m sure you could get them at any grocery store. The peanut design of the snack is so adorable. I would definitely recommend these if you’ve never tried them. They’re a fun little snack.
Merissa W.
I am not a fan of peanut butter but I love these cookies. It’s almost like the filling is a sweeter version of peanut butter which makes them so enjoyable. I can eat bags of these and dunk them in a cold glass of milk. So yummy and super affordable. I would recommend and repurchase.
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not the shape I'm used to. These are really good. If you like peanut butter, you'll love these. I can't eat a lot though ( I shouldn't either) I don't like them if I eat too many. They are kind of dry as well. They're a sweeter upgrade from peanut butter sandwich crackers.
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a fan of peanut butter up with these cookies are wonderful if you like peanut butter or if you don't like peanut butter I think you would still like them and you should try them they can be a little expensive but they taste so good and you can't just eat one
sayra s.
Love these so much!! They’re perfectly crunchy and full of taste! The way that they’re shaped is perfect for traveling and a to-go snack. The peanut butter is really strong which is what I like but they’re also creamy so it not all peanut butter!
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
These cookies are sweet and delicious with some great peanut butter flavoring to eat.If you are a huge peanut butter fan these are the right cookies for you.I always order these cookies all the time.The great news is that no matter how much times you eat these cookies it will never get old. I recommend that you purchase some to try it out because it might surprise you and it surely did to me. I really would love to get like a hundred of these, that would be a dream come true.
Shellie M.
I mean can you get a more classic peanut butter cookie than a nutter butter? They bring back so many memories from childhood. Sitting around the table with my grammie and a glass of milk. These will always remind me of good things, and they still taste just as good as 20 years ago.
Tori P.
Brunswick, MD
One of our favorite sandwich cookies. We always have these on the boat in the summer! My kids love them and so do I! Just the right amount of sweet and salty to satisfy any craving. We’ve loved nutter butters for generations! Yum!
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Nicole R.
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?