Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by keren a.Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by roselle m.Nabisco Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies uploaded by roselle m.See all 19 photos

BY NUTTER BUTTER #6 in Cookies

Perfect portions for snacking! Grab these to go!On the goWith lunchIn the car

• are they too sweet? Not at all. 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?I get them at walmart or groce... 2 Answers
  • This looks different compared to the ...I still buy the peanut shaped ... 7 Answers
Photos (19)
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
My favorites cookies, they are really peanutty and never change their original recipe. I have to actually avoid these or I'll eat the whole bag! There are lots of ways to make them better but original is always best sometimes. I would recommend these to anyone who loves peanuts and peanut butter. Chocolate cover one half of them and you get an extra added fun taste as well. These bring me back to my childhood, and will always be one of my favorites. You can dunk them in milk for an added bonus, if you like to dunk cookies. Also they go great with coffee. I'm not sure why some have only voted them with 4 votes! They deserve a higher vote than that. :-)
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I just bought them 3 weeks ago due to a promotion on some rebate apps, this is my first time trying them. They are pretty good actually, which was quite surprising. They are sweet and a bit salty at the same time, interesting combination. However, it is processed peanut butter filling, which is not that healthy, so I just eat like 3 or maximum 4. In the packaging aspect, I'm a bit intrigued as to why this one isn't like other nabisco products that have the easy tap opening on the top. I had to keep my opened bag inside a big zip lock bag, which was a bit inconvenient.
Indya W.
Indya W.
Lakeland, FL
If you haven't tried on of these God sent cookies, your missing out on life. The cookie itself is like a graham cracker mixed sugar cookie, then it has a honey peanut butter filling as the creme. It has salt in the filling to balance out the sweetness giving it the perfect taste. You can buy them in big packs as such in any major grocery story (such as Walmart, Target, Publix etc.), or but the mini packs or mini bite packs in the grocery stores or gas stations. They cost about $1-$3 depending on where you get them or how big the package is.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
There is no such thing as a bad Nutter Butter, DC. Even stale. Even wet. Even in crumb form. From the fine peanut form, to the oh-so-creamy and delectably sweet/salty center, to the vintage advertising (who doesn't want yet another Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich cookie?), the only other competition in the field is Oreos. And only if you replace the chocolate cookie with a peanut butter one. And the disgusting white stuff with peanut butter. And change the boring circular shape to something more reminiscent of an infinity symbol.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
These nabisco nutter butter cookies are lit! I have been obsessed with these since I was a kid and even now I tend to crave them, but try to eat them only once in awhile. I was thrilled to see that they came out with a giant sandwich cookie because it stopped me from buying an entire package that I didn't need to eat! I highly recommend these nutter butter sandwiches, they have the same great taste as a traditional cookie, but are instead a giant circular cookie! For the price, these are definitely worth buying!
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY
Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies remind me of when I would spend the summer with my maternal grandmother. She always kept these cookies on hand and we would eat a few just before going to bed. She came to stay with us after a fall in her home and before bed she and I would have a few Nutter Butter cookies. I carried on the tradition with my daughter after my grandmother passed away. Nutter Butter has been a great product that has stood the test of time and will always be a standard in my household.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
My favorite cookie. There is just something about this crunchy peanut looking cooking that has peanut butter in the middle. I believe it is a healthier options to sweets as peanut butter is protein. I do not think any other cookie in the market compares at least not in terms of taste and healthy benefits. My favorite way to have a nutter butter is with a tall glass of milk. I have eaten nutter butters for at least 20 years and I will continue to do so this is a cookie product I do recommend
Liz J.
Liz J.
Ever since I was a young girl, I loved nutter butter cookies! I am not a huge peanut butter fan, but these cookies are by far my favorite compared to other kinds! They are not overly sweet, but a perfect snack when I need a little pick me up! Also, in my opinion, they taste the closest to a fresh baked peanut butter cookie, than any other store bought cookies I've tried! If I could only have one cookie for the rest of my life, it would be these! So I would definitely recommend them! :)
LeighAnn O.
LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS
Bags he hahsuqueh I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE I LOVE THESE
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I have loved Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies ever since I was a little girl. It was my father's favorite cookie and I have a lot of memories of us sitting up after everyone else went to bed and sharing them together with a glass of cold milk. The peanut butter taste is both in the cookie and the filling so you get the great peanut butter flavor in each bite. These are perfect as a snack or dessert and can be addictive, so watch out or you'll get hooked for life just like me.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI
Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?