Add a Photo

#9 in Cookies
Photos (18)
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Mis favoritos cookies, que son realmente a maní y nunca cambian su receta original.Tengo que evitar efectivamente estos o voy a comer toda la bolsa! Hay un montón de maneras de hacerlas mejor, pero original, siempre es mejor a veces. Yo recomendaría estos para cualquier persona que ama el maní y mantequilla de maní. cobertura de chocolate de la mitad de ellos y se obtiene un divertido sabor extra añadido también. Estos traerme de vuelta a mi infancia, y siempre será uno de mis favoritos. Se puede mojar en la leche de un bono adicional, si se quiere mojar las galletas. También van muy bien con el café. No estoy seguro de por qué algunos sólo les han votado con 4 votos! Se merecen un voto más que eso. :-)
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI

My favorites cookies, they are really peanutty and never change their original recipe. I have to actually avoid these or I'll eat the whole bag! There are lots of ways to make them better but original is always best sometimes. I would recommend these to anyone who loves peanuts and peanut butter. Chocolate cover one half of them and you get an extra added fun taste as well. These bring me back to my childhood, and will always be one of my favorites. You can dunk them in milk for an added bonus, if you like to dunk cookies. Also they go great with coffee. I'm not sure why some have only voted them with 4 votes! They deserve a higher vote than that. :-)
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

I just bought them 3 weeks ago due to a promotion on some rebate apps, this is my first time trying them. They are pretty good actually, which was quite surprising. They are sweet and a bit salty at the same time, interesting combination. However, it is processed peanut butter filling, which is not that healthy, so I just eat like 3 or maximum 4. In the packaging aspect, I'm a bit intrigued as to why this one isn't like other nabisco products that have the easy tap opening on the top. I had to keep my opened bag inside a big zip lock bag, which was a bit inconvenient.
Indya W.
Indya W.
Lakeland, FL

If you haven't tried on of these God sent cookies, your missing out on life. The cookie itself is like a graham cracker mixed sugar cookie, then it has a honey peanut butter filling as the creme. It has salt in the filling to balance out the sweetness giving it the perfect taste. You can buy them in big packs as such in any major grocery story (such as Walmart, Target, Publix etc.), or but the mini packs or mini bite packs in the grocery stores or gas stations. They cost about $1-$3 depending on where you get them or how big the package is.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA

As an adult, I still get peanut butter cravings but no longer want to sit down to an entire sandwich. These cookies are a satisfying way to get my peanut butter fix without overdoing it (or dirtying any plates or knives)! The outer cookie is solid, rarely do I get broken cookies in the package; the inner filling is peanutty-delicious.My only complaint: I wish this 16-oz size came in a resealable package, like other Nabisco cookies do. Once I open this one, I either have to find a big ziplock Baggie to hold the rest or---gasp!---eat 'em all.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

There is no such thing as a bad Nutter Butter, DC. Even stale. Even wet. Even in crumb form. From the fine peanut form, to the oh-so-creamy and delectably sweet/salty center, to the vintage advertising (who doesn't want yet another Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich cookie?), the only other competition in the field is Oreos. And only if you replace the chocolate cookie with a peanut butter one. And the disgusting white stuff with peanut butter. And change the boring circular shape to something more reminiscent of an infinity symbol.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

These nabisco nutter butter cookies are lit! I have been obsessed with these since I was a kid and even now I tend to crave them, but try to eat them only once in awhile. I was thrilled to see that they came out with a giant sandwich cookie because it stopped me from buying an entire package that I didn't need to eat! I highly recommend these nutter butter sandwiches, they have the same great taste as a traditional cookie, but are instead a giant circular cookie! For the price, these are definitely worth buying!
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY

Nabisco Nutter Butter cookies remind me of when I would spend the summer with my maternal grandmother. She always kept these cookies on hand and we would eat a few just before going to bed. She came to stay with us after a fall in her home and before bed she and I would have a few Nutter Butter cookies. I carried on the tradition with my daughter after my grandmother passed away. Nutter Butter has been a great product that has stood the test of time and will always be a standard in my household.
cheyenne g.
cheyenne g.
Richmond, VA

Omg wow I never knew these came in a big size I'm in loveee Im a peanut butter fan can eat straight out the jar so  if you are a peanut butter fan to you will not be disappointed I'm always used to getting these small size and be disappointed when it's all gone cause its just so yummy and then let's not forget that the peanut butter is lodged between a very good brown cookie how could you ever say no to something so Delicious and its very affordable I buy them four about 4.50 at food lion
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA

My favorite cookie. There is just something about this crunchy peanut looking cooking that has peanut butter in the middle. I believe it is a healthier options to sweets as peanut butter is protein. I do not think any other cookie in the market compares at least not in terms of taste and healthy benefits. My favorite way to have a nutter butter is with a tall glass of milk. I have eaten nutter butters for at least 20 years and I will continue to do so this is a cookie product I do recommend
Heather A.
Heather A.
Hilo, HI

Do they make these in bite size?
Lake S.
Lake S.
Schertz, TX
Has anyone tried these with ice cream?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX

Why can't you make peanut butter and judo cookies?
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Where do they sell these?? Haven't had them in years
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA

Have you ever had these covered in white chocolate?