Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesNutter Butter
Nabisco Creme Patties - Peanut Butter

Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties - Peanut Butter

by Nutter Butter

Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties.
Crispy wafers with peanut butter creme.
Made with real peanut butter.

Are these better then the their original peanut butter cookies.
Is this the only flavor??
Does the cookie easily disenegrate? Like if i dipped it in milk will it disappear?
Start your review of Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties - Peanut Butter!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,552 reviews
Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties - Peanut Butter uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These were different. They were more of a wafer. I liked them because they were light and fluffy. I ate more because they weren't heavy.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties - Peanut Butter uploaded by Lupe P.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are ok. I’m not a wafer person, perhaps that changes this for me. I’d rather have the original nutter butter. It is not sweet, for my liking id prefer it to have more peanut butter in it. It’s a little dry. But it’s not bad. I’m not sure I will purchase them again just yet. I think I was expecting them to be dipped in peanut butter like an outer layer then wafer then stuffed with peanut butter in the middle. I think that would of been out of this world. Maybe I’ll try and dip them in chocolate or white chocolate for a party or something.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,317 reviews
These are so good I used to buy them as a kid they were my favorite kind of cookie and I still like them to this day I will definitely buy again and I recommend anybody who loves peanut butter
Ryan M.
When I want a quick peanut buttery snack I grab some Nutter Butter Cookies. I prefer to get the small bags because these are so good you can eat a whole bag before you realize it.
jennifer J.
Allenport, PA
I love, love these.. The package could use some revamping to keep them fresher longer
Onika W.
Orlando, FL
LOVE!!!!! These are my guilty pleasure and cheat snack. Great when you need a quick sweet treat
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mhhhhhmmmmm. Heck yesssss! So crispy. So sweet. So tasty and satisfying . I love peanut butter and I love wafer cookies so really you cannot go wrong with these little babies. Dangerously addicting but oh so very worth it ! Usually cheap and easy to find.
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't know what to think of this at first, but the peanut butter in these cookies sent me over the edge.
Toyin A.
Valley Stream
I'm not the biggest fan of peanut but nutter butter has the right amount of sweet peanuts. Its amazing I love it.
Cassandra M.
Bolingbrook, IL
they are so good! its our favorite snack! was to take on the go. kids love them. and yummy!