BY NUTTER BUTTER #7 in Cookies

Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties.
Crispy wafers with peanut butter creme.
Made with real peanut butter.

Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
This nutterbutter is my most faveorite cookie EVER! i like to take em apart and scoop out the inside and put it all on one and put that together so i turn like 4 cookies into 1 lol but they are soooo good but kinda hard to find so if you find these get them this is something everyone should try atleast once
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these nutter butter cream patties are so delicious! They have a very thin layer of crispy wafer and then a thick layer of peanut butter then another layer of crispy wafer. These are the perfect cookie if you like peanut butter! I very highly recommend these cookies, they are to die for delicious!
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These cookies are very tasty! I love the softness of the cookie and the ceeaminess of the peanut butter inside. I prefer the smaller cookies, but these are great for travelling or splitting with your friends.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These snacks are so good! The wafers are crisp and the peanut butter super creamy. They're a little more expensive than the original Nutter Butter cookies but worth the price! I LOVE Nabisco Nutter Butter Creme Patties - Peanut Butter
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Alright I really don’t eat these often or have a craving for them even but Everytime I have them I forget how good they are like extremely good I don’t eat penut butter much but my goodness this is my favorite penut butter anything!
Sarah R.
These are amazing! I've gone through a whole box in one sitting. These are also perfect for adding toppings like nutella, toasted marshmallows, chocolate, or more peanut butter to. If you haven't tried this, trust me, you have to!
Tito T.
Fairfield
I am not big on sweets but I really like these cookies. They still give me protein and not as sweet as a Oreo cookie. I can eat them whether it’s a cheat day or not. Plus they use a good blend of peanut butter in the cookie.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Nutter Butter I love you, I really mean it. So peanut buttery, so crunchy, and the filling- y'all. I can't just sit and eat a million. All the peanut butter would get to be too much. But those first glorious few? And omg have you dunked them in milk?! For me, these are one of Oreos best friends who isn't nearly as outgoing, but she's super cool and has AMAZING eyeliner and brows and has all of the physics notes from the Monday you skipped.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ah nutter butters. A classic school yard treat still eaten by me and used in place of bad words whenever I stub my toe or have made a mistake.

These cookies are sweet but still have a nice peanut butter flavor.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
My mom used to purchase these for us (my sister and I) as kids and we loved them. I’ve purchased them for my children and they too love them! The creamy peanut butter texture and sweetness makes these perfect!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have always thought these looked good! Are they similar to regular Nutter Butter cookies?
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these as good as the original Nutter Butter?
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I have loved these forever and eat them as a snack. Is there another way to enjoy them, like in desserts?
Daisy C.
Does the cookie easily disenegrate? Like if i dipped it in milk will it disappear?
Kendra H.
Oceanside, CA
Is this the only flavor??