BY NUTTER BUTTER #7 in Cookies

Try something deliciously nutty. Crunchy peanut butter sandwich cookies filled with sweet peanut butter cream satisfy both your savory and sweet-snack cravings. Made with real peanut butter. Food Type: Cookies; Flavor: Peanut Butter; Capacity (Weight): 8.0 oz; Packing Type: Bag.

Buy on Walmart
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I’m a peanut butter lover!!!! I love peanut butter cookies!!! And these are in my top favorite cookies!!! The pack helps keep them fresh because I’m not huge on sweets I won’t finish them all in one sitting and it helps save them for when I’m ready for more! I love sharing these with my 5 year old daughter... we usually buy some to take them to the park with us.
soolmoz t.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m personally not a huge fan of these since I’m not a big peanut butter person but my son loves these and they make for a great little snack while sneaking in a bit of healthy fat and protein . The small bite sizes also make it nice and easy to pour some into a ziplock and keep in my purse Incase he gets hungry and needs a little snack when we’re on the go !
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
If you do not like Nutter butter cookies then we can no longer be friends because those cookies are life and they will always be life and I don’t know how you are living your life without them and just writing this review is making me want to get in my car and go to the store and buy some because they’re so damn good
☀️emma g.
Pinson
I love these. Such a good snack for on the go. Not a bad price. I bought these at my local target Walmart and Publix. If you love peanut butter this will be great for you. I love this brand and will buy these again. I totally recommend these.........
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love butter Butters! These are the perfect snack for on the go! I’m def a repeat customer, and Nutter Butter never fails to make a tasty product. I get these at my local grocery store. These are perfect for on the go and for little kids. So yummy!
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
They are more of a munchie snack. Super dry and bland, but could be worse. I never intentionally buy these, but when I happen to get some I eat them all. They might be worth the price, but there's not much variety or any options other than bland.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I am not a huge peanut butter fan, but with that being said I still enjoy these when I do have them. They’re creamy and very sweet without too strong of a peanut butter flavor. I don’t have them often, however on rare occasions I will crave them!
Ja'Necia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Same good taste as the original cookies, just smaller bite sized pieces. I'm not a big fan of the bite sized versions because they cost too much for how much product you get. But if you want the cookie in a easier to eat form. I recommend.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These cookies are very tasty! I love the softness of the cookie and the ceeaminess of the peanut butter inside. The smallness of the cookie makes it easier to consume and more enjoyable in my opinion.
Bobbie M.
Duluth
I like to have a bag of these in the truck when I'm busy running errands and on shopping trips, durring the day. It's easy to stick it in the console and you can grab a couple of bites at the time. Very convenient and they taste good too!
Emily N.
Miami , FL
How do you guys like these cookies??? I personally love them so much!
Haley  E.
Russell Springs, KY
What are these good to eat with?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do you prefer the minis or the ones that look like peanuts?
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Quick question: How many can you eat before you need to have something to drink?
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
What's your favorite...the full size or the bite size