Nabisco Nilla Wafers

by Nilla

#12 in Cookies

Nabisco® Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness.

Do these tend to stay crispier than the off brand?
Who else uses this for their homemade banana pudding recipe?
Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?
Start your review of Nabisco Nilla Wafers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are not a snack I normally buy, but when I am making a banana pudding I will use these and then the left overs I catch myself snacking on ....in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This product is absolutely delicious just on it's own but oh man paired with a nice cup of milk or cup of hot ☕ it's life!!. I don't think improvement is possible because these are definitely decadent, I usually make 🍌 pudding with these cookies. Nabisco Nilla Wafers
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by joylynn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use wafers for home made banana pudding. I'm sure most do. I also add them to the bottoms of all my vanilla or chocolate pudding cup desserts. I actually us wafers to just snack on. They are so tasty with the best crunch at first melt in your mouth next combination. I like how they are inexpensive. I do recommend others to.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried the generics and the organics but for the right consistency and taste in banana pudding you have got to go with the original Nilla. For my favorite banana pudding recipe google Magnolia Bakery banana pudding!
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I scanned my box and this popped up! These are so yummy and great for stuffing my toddler’s lunch bag with! She loves eating these and I also give it to her for a snack k. It was so cheap and always on sale so I stock up on them always!
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Caralynne K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are probably my second all time favorite cookie. There is nothing like a vanilla wafer. My husband uses these when he makes his banana pudding. I have to stop myself from eating the whole box that's how good they are!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Angela S.
Nabisco Nilla Wafers I have loved these cookies sine I was a child! They are a bit crunchy to bite into but than almost melt in your month! I use them for certain recipes or just eat them alone or with tea or coffee. There is even a banana pudding recipe right on the box! I get them from Walmart and aren't overly expensive so that too is great!
Rustburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love nilla wafers! They are full of flavor and are great on a dessert or on their own, I love snacking on them but mostly using them for banana pudding and layering them and they aren’t too expensive.
Eastvale, CA
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Target
Every year for my husband’s birthday I make Paula Deen’s Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding. The bottom and top layers are Nilla wafers. This pudding is not nearly as good with knock off Nilla Wafers so I buy multiple boxes every year just to make this for him.
Mooringsport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Teresa H.
Nilla Wafers for my banana pudding only please. I absolutely love them, can’t wait to try the mini ones in my banana pudding next time.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are such a great snack. I enjoy them with a cup of coffee in the morning or sharing them with my son for a after nap snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...