Nabisco Nilla Wafers

by Nilla

Nabisco® Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness.

Do these tend to stay crispier than the off brand?
Who else uses this for their homemade banana pudding recipe?
Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?
Start your review of Nabisco Nilla Wafers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are not a snack I normally buy, but when I am making a banana pudding I will use these and then the left overs I catch myself snacking on ....in reviews
Rob O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Rob O.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an alright cookie, but nothing to write home about. I bought a twelve pack for my kids to pack in their school lunch. They eat them. What more can be said?
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I only use these wafer when making banana cream pie, and I'll always snak on them throughout the process. They're sweet, soft and simple, but so delicious and have a multipurpose. Fresh Organic Bananas Approximately 3 Lbs 1 Bunch of 6-9 Bananas
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
1,004 reviews
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This product is absolutely delicious just on it's own but oh man paired with a nice cup of milk or cup of hot ☕ it's life!!. I don't think improvement is possible because these are definitely decadent, I usually make 🍌 pudding with these cookies. Nabisco Nilla Wafers
Kelly W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love nilla wafers! They have the perfect amount of vanilla flavor to them and they go great with my homemade vanilla pudding with banana slices. My pup loves them too lol
JoyLynn  G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by JoyLynn  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use wafers for home made banana pudding. I'm sure most do. I also add them to the bottoms of all my vanilla or chocolate pudding cup desserts. I actually us wafers to just snack on. They are so tasty with the best crunch at first melt in your mouth next combination. I like how they are inexpensive. I do recommend others to.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried the generics and the organics but for the right consistency and taste in banana pudding you have got to go with the original Nilla. For my favorite banana pudding recipe google Magnolia Bakery banana pudding!
Caralynne  K.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Caralynne  K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are probably my second all time favorite cookie. There is nothing like a vanilla wafer. My husband uses these when he makes his banana pudding. I have to stop myself from eating the whole box that's how good they are!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,465 reviews
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Kellen H.
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I scanned my box and this popped up! These are so yummy and great for stuffing my toddler’s lunch bag with! She loves eating these and I also give it to her for a snack k. It was so cheap and always on sale so I stock up on them always!
Jennifer  C.
Eastvale, CA
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Jennifer  C.
Purchased at: Target
Every year for my husband’s birthday I make Paula Deen’s Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding. The bottom and top layers are Nilla wafers. This pudding is not nearly as good with knock off Nilla Wafers so I buy multiple boxes every year just to make this for him.
Angela  S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nabisco Nilla Wafers uploaded by Angela  S.
Nabisco Nilla Wafers I have loved these cookies sine I was a child! They are a bit crunchy to bite into but than almost melt in your month! I use them for certain recipes or just eat them alone or with tea or coffee. There is even a banana pudding recipe right on the box! I get them from Walmart and aren't overly expensive so that too is great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...