BY NILLA #46 in Cookies

Nabisco® Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness. see more...

• Do these tend to stay crispier than the off brand? 2 Answers
  • Who else uses this for their homemade banana pudding recipe?3 Answers
  • Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?8 Answers
Nabisco Nilla Wafers
  • "These are not a snack I normally buy, but when I am making a banana pudding I will use these and then the left overs I catch myself snacking on ...." in 11 reviews
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I make a simple yet delicious dessert using cool whip, chocolate jello pudding and nilla wafers. Just layer each ingredient in a triffle now and you’re done. Everyone always loves it and always takes some home for leftovers too! The nilla wafers are the perfect flavor and taste for this and they get soft to the perfect consistency once sitting in the combo. I’ve made this dessert with banana pudding as well but with the chocolate is a family favorite. And the wafers are of course yummy to snack on while making this dessert too. Thanks Nilla wafers!
Mimi F.
I’ve been eating these for many years. I like the low fat variety best. I use these to make pie crust, banana pudding and other deserts. I also like to spread peanut butter on these for a great snack. I highly recommend these.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I’ve been eating nilla wafers for years. My family usually purchases this tasty snack from Walmart. They taste so so so good and I love them so much. A good way to try this with is Nutella and honestly I didn’t think it would taste good at all and boy was I wrong. They taste so good together or even all by themselves. I highly recommend.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are classics to me they are very yummy! I love to make banana pudding with these it is so delicious! I sometimes do also eat them on there own! They aren’t very healthy! But they are good!
Belinda D.
Memphis
I got to say that the Nabisco Nilla Wafers are one of my favorite cookies and the ingredients that they are made of makes them so goo and healthy. They are not too sweet but just right very delicious. I think if you are making a Banana Pudding or just snacking these cookies are great and would recommend to others. The generic will not do when it comes to these cookies.
Nadia M.
Tustin
Nilla cookies are literally my favorite type of cookies. These cookies are soft and sweat. They are just a great cookie to have for a snack. If you dip them in milk it becomes the best tho g in the world. I recommend these cookies go out and buy them now.
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
I love these! They’re the perfect amount of sweet without being too much. Taste great paired with tea or coffee as a dessert or even crushed and put on top of ice cream as a topping. I’ve seen people incorporate them into their baked dessert dishes as well. They’re great almost for anything. One of the best cookies in the supermarket aisles.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
This is my all time favorite childhood snack! I remember coming back home excited to have some nilla "cereal". These Nilla Wafers taste so so so good with milk, but eat them like cereal, and omg I am in heaven. I still love to eat these wafers like that from time to time. To people who have never tried this, please do. You will not regret!
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
These are delicious to have my themselves or even paired with fruit or in a dessert. I also mix them in with my graham cracker crust when making cheesecake and it's delicious. I've tried other vanilla wafer and they just aren't quite as good. These one have just the right amount of crunch. And the mini ones just mean you get to eat more!
Tena B.
Hartford
This is definitely a repeat item. It is usually use as a snack as a part of a lunch. Definitely buy this every time when I go to the grocery store. It has many different uses besides lunch it is also used in a couple of dessert items.
J. D.
These are great for making banana pudding. Who else likes these?
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Do they make these in different flavors?
Julietta V.
Am I the only one who puts them in a cup of milk and wait for it to break down then eat it with a spoon?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?
Salli A.
What are ways you've used them in your cooking?