BY NILLA

Nabisco® Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness. see more...

• Do these tend to stay crispier than the off brand? 2 Answers
  • Who else uses this for their homemade banana pudding recipe?2 Answers
  • Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?8 Answers
Nabisco Nilla Wafers
  • "These are not a snack I normally buy, but when I am making a banana pudding I will use these and then the left overs I catch myself snacking on ...." in 11 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I am obsessed with nilla wafers, they're a family tradition in my house because my grandparents use to give them to my parents and ours did the same. I've been eating these yummy cookies since I could barely talk and they still have the same delicious taste. They have a light vanilla flavor with a slight crunch, which makes they the perfect light dessert or even to use in dessert recipes such as banana pudding. I highly recommend these cookies, they're very good and cost less than a pint of ice cream!
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Nabisco Nilla Wafers is simply great. It has no trans fat and low cholesterol. It is a classic snack and cookie to eat alone or with many desserts. Great crumbled in yogurt, as a pie crust, in smoothies and as of course with banana pudding. These wafers have a great crunch, cute round shape and satisfying. I like to buy the snack packs. Great pantry item! :)
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Vanilla wafers are such a classic! They are such a staple in my childhood, that eating them now automatically brings be back to that time. They are also a better choice for dessert as they have lower fat content. These cookies taste wonderful alone, but also amazing in baked goods or pudding. And for $3-5 a box, the price is certainly right! Such a treat.
MONEKA S.
MONEKA S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a must have when you're making a big pan of banana pudding,Nabisco Nilla Wafers!!! The wafers are so delicious & crunchy, it really brings out the flavor in the banana pudding!! My family always ask me for extra cookies because they love it soo much. I also eat the Nilla Wafers with whipped cream, its such a tasty treat !!! You should try it.
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Due to health issues I lost ton of weight after my surgeries , one of my close friends introduced me to these and said every morning placed nilla cookies in a full bowl of milk let it melt and eat, who would knew that this product would actually helped me gain weight again and the taste of it is priceless I'm so addicted to nilla now
Beth D.
Beth D.
Litchfield, IL
Nabisco Nilla Wafers are so good. I love making a sorta pie banana pudding whipped cream and Nilla wafers. So amazing and so good. I refuse to buy any other brand. Not only is it affordable but they never let you down. The flavor is everything you would hope and every time I have one of my "Pies" it takes me back to my childhood.
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.
I use these for banana pudding and they're a classic at my house. They are a snack that my great grandmother and grandmother both approved of and it's still a favorite whether alone or in a dessert such as banana pudding. Never hesitate to pick up a box and they're for sure something that can be eaten over a span of weeks!
Julia N.
Julia N.
Nilla wafers are so all purpose. I love them with peanut butter, Nutella, cookie butter, really any spread (within reason). I would recommend with peanut butter and bananas specifically. They don't every really go stale either. Which I suppose I should be concerned about, but I'm really not.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
These vanilla wafers bring back such sweet memories. I remember being in the kitchen with my late mother as she prepared banana pudding. She would always sneak me a vanilla wafer. Such great flavor, still the same after all these years. Not too sweet. Just a perfect little bite size snack.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love that these are reduced fat but still taste the same. They are delicious and I love snacking on them whenever my stomach hurts because they are light and they aren't as boring as plain crackers. They are a sweet snack and I love them. I would recommend these Nilla Wafers to anyone.
J. D.
J. D.
These are great for making banana pudding. Who else likes these?
Alvina N.
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Do they make these in different flavors?
Julietta V.
Julietta V.
Am I the only one who puts them in a cup of milk and wait for it to break down then eat it with a spoon?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?
Alysha B.
Alysha B.
Do these tend to get stale quickly? My nephew loves a snack one day and hates it the next so trying to figure out what I should do with them :/