BY NILLA

Nabisco® Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness. see more...

• Do these tend to stay crispier than the off brand? 2 Answers
  • Who else uses this for their homemade banana pudding recipe?3 Answers
  • Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?8 Answers
Nabisco Nilla Wafers
  • "These are not a snack I normally buy, but when I am making a banana pudding I will use these and then the left overs I catch myself snacking on ...." in 11 reviews
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
Nilla wafers are delicious and they aren't super sweet which is nice. The texture is soft with a little crunch. They have a very light but delicious vanilla taste, and they smell really good. They're also pretty cheap, and come with several in the box. I love eating these the most in banana pudding!! My mammaw always made her home made banana pudding and put nilla wafers all over the top and it just adds a nice little crunch and vanilla flavor to the pudding and it tastes wonderful.
Linda N.
Jacksonville
Nilla Wafers are a snack that disappears quick in my home. The sweet vanilla wafers are fair priced and have a great flavor. We use them for puddings and desserts. They’re delicious! They are more like a light cookie than a wafer.
Allie P.
Coatesville
Tasty flavor and I use them in all kinds of baking recipes, especially around the holiday season in my bourbon balls or truffles! Easy enough to stick out for people to munch on too. Not too messy but still delicious!
Suma S.
Madison
They are sweet biscuits but not too sweet for them to be a dessert. They go perfectly well with tea, coffee, and especially hot chocolate! It has a unique vanilla flavor that I haven’t tasted in any other biscuit!
Michelle K.
Forest grove, OR
YES! I love these cookies, and they instantly became my 1 year old's favorite! She jumps up in excitement when she sees the yellow box. She thinks all Nilla wafters are her's... So thanks for the great treat for my daughter. They are a perfect size for her to hold and munch on!
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Nilla Wafers! I love to use them to make banana pudding! They are a great treat and one box comes with a lot. They aren't that expensive and the packaging is great. They have a great flavor. The only thing  I don't like is that they seem a bit too sweet for me.
nela a.
Nilla is a good cookie or wafer. I like to eat them with milk. I'll be honest I don't eat them all, but they are good. My family like to eat it with banana pudding. I want to try it with milk chocolate and coconut flakes. You can find them at H-E-B and Walmart.
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I make a simple yet delicious dessert using cool whip, chocolate jello pudding and nilla wafers. Just layer each ingredient in a triffle now and you’re done. Everyone always loves it and always takes some home for leftovers too! The nilla wafers are the perfect flavor and taste for this and they get soft to the perfect consistency once sitting in the combo. I’ve made this dessert with banana pudding as well but with the chocolate is a family favorite. And the wafers are of course yummy to snack on while making this dessert too. Thanks Nilla wafers!
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My brother always told me I was boring for loving Nilla wafers, but a light, simpler cookie is nice every now and then.  Could totally have destroyed a box because they didn't have an overwhelming amount of flavor.  They're good broken up in vanilla ice cream too.
Tia A.
My little brother's favorite cookie of all time. I love them in my homemade banana pudding. Very affordable. Has just the right amount of vanilla and sweetness in flavor and crunch in every bite. Perfect for little kids and adults to snack on.
J. D.
These are great for making banana pudding. Who else likes these?
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Do they make these in different flavors?
Julietta V.
Am I the only one who puts them in a cup of milk and wait for it to break down then eat it with a spoon?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?
Salli A.
What are ways you've used them in your cooking?

Target