BY NILLA #54 in Cookies

Nabisco® Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness. see more...

• Do these tend to stay crispier than the off brand? 2 Answers
  • Who else uses this for their homemade banana pudding recipe?3 Answers
  • Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?8 Answers
Nabisco Nilla Wafers
  • "These are not a snack I normally buy, but when I am making a banana pudding I will use these and then the left overs I catch myself snacking on ...." in 11 reviews
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
Everyone in my family loves Nella wafers. This past Thanksgiving I made banana pudding cheesecake and I crushed Nella wafers inside of the cream cheese filling. It gave it a nice crunch. And on top of the cheesecake I added more Nella wafers just to give it that banana pudding look along with a little bit of whip cream! It was the absolute best hands down!
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
These vanilla wafers are absolutely wonderful for a snack or an ingredient in baking. When I think about these cookies the first thing that comes to mind is how good they are in banana pudding. Plus they are reasonably priced and the amount of whole cookies you get in a package is truly amazing
nela a.
Nilla is a good cookie or wafer. I like to eat them with milk. I'll be honest I don't eat them all, but they are good. My family like to eat it with banana pudding. I want to try it with milk chocolate and coconut flakes. You can find them at H-E-B and Walmart.
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I make a simple yet delicious dessert using cool whip, chocolate jello pudding and nilla wafers. Just layer each ingredient in a triffle now and you’re done. Everyone always loves it and always takes some home for leftovers too! The nilla wafers are the perfect flavor and taste for this and they get soft to the perfect consistency once sitting in the combo. I’ve made this dessert with banana pudding as well but with the chocolate is a family favorite. And the wafers are of course yummy to snack on while making this dessert too. Thanks Nilla wafers!
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
I love using these for banana pudding. It’s the greatest to put in the pudding. it’s amazing, i’m a repeat consumer i love these so much. They are affordable for me but everyone has there own opinion and ways they like to spend there money.
Dawna G.
Jemison
Great as a snack. Good travel snack. My gradaughter and husband both love it. Great in fact essential for banna pudding. Sometimes the box has a recipe on it for banna pudding. It's a good recipe. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda S.
These have a really good flavor and they’re really versatile. You could eat them plain or use them in several different recipes. I’ve even crushed them up and made a pie crust for a cheesecake with them. They’re great to use with anything because they’re not super sweet so they compliment pretty much anything but have enough flavor to eat plain too.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve been eating nilla wafers for years. My family usually purchases this tasty snack from Walmart. They taste so so so good and I love them so much. A good way to try this with is Nutella and honestly I didn’t think it would taste good at all and boy was I wrong. They taste so good together or even all by themselves. I highly recommend.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
My son loves these as a snack. They arent my favorite go to snack but sometimes they are perfect for what you want. I love the crunch to them and they are also not super sweet which is perfect for me.
Nadia M.
Tustin
Nilla cookies are literally my favorite type of cookies. These cookies are soft and sweat. They are just a great cookie to have for a snack. If you dip them in milk it becomes the best tho g in the world. I recommend these cookies go out and buy them now.
J. D.
These are great for making banana pudding. Who else likes these?
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
Do they make these in different flavors?
Julietta V.
Am I the only one who puts them in a cup of milk and wait for it to break down then eat it with a spoon?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Do you like to just dip these in peanut butter?
Salli A.
What are ways you've used them in your cooking?