BY NEWTONS

Nabisco Newtons Chocolate Raspberry Fruit Thins Crispy Cookies.
New!
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Made with real fruit. see more...

Nabisco Newtons Raspberry Chocolate Fruit Thins Crispy Cookies
  • "They are great to get rid of that craving for something sweet without having to repeat my morning workout." in 2 reviews
  • "I love these cookies because I typically don't have a huge sweet tooth and these are just sweet enough to make me feel like I have had a dessert without partaking in something overly sweet." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Another great snack to throw in a little ziploc for the kids or yourself. You can also add some slice cheese and grapes as well
Emily S.
Marquette, MI
Absolutely adore these. Such a good treat for someone like me, who adores sugar but not the calories. I do tend to eat more than I should though!
Melanie W.
Love these...I usually eat these as a quick sweet tooth pleaser, they're not too sweet and not too bland, this particular flavor is to die for...my favorite thus far 😜
Samantha D.
Morriston, FL
Absolutely love these! Perfect snack for those times when ya just need something sweet but not too sweet. I love the crunch and the flavor. It's hard to stop at just one or two!
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
These have become my go to snack. They are great to get rid of that craving for something sweet without having to repeat my morning workout. Love them.
zoraida t.
These are the right cookies to eat when your looking for something fruity and chocolatey to eat not to mention there thin and sweet.
Elisha B.
Villa Rica, GA
My kids absolutely love these. its a great snack for them to eat if they get hungry after dinner too.
Melissa D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are yummy if your looking for a little sweet snack with some crunch, a good take to go snack
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
andrea s.
Son riquísimas , alomejor si que son muy empalagosas como para comer de postre pero para merendar con tus amigas o tú sola es perfecto